Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Barras

(1/4) > >>

Doreen Cummings:
Loved the Barras great food and friendly staff xxx try it it's great

WINKIE:
Had a meal or two in there ourselves,really lovely inside too.

WINKIE:
Was good to see so many in last week,when on my wee solo trip back. Its really is so nice inside,will deffo pop in for a dinner in September.

spesh49:
We went in for the first time, always missed it off our tour for some reason, now i know why, it was absolutely awful.
I had the Stamina, I'd already had it from Yannisis (beautiful) but when he flipped it over removed the bowl, oops rice and chips !!!
There was 2 slices of beef, under that melted cheese, then rice and chips, no veg etc, my wife had sea bass looked lovely when it came.
Have any of you ever seen The Griswalds Family Christmas ? Where they cut into the turkey and "poof", no meat, makes me laugh thinking about it, but that was the sea bass, anyway we didn't finish our meals paid the bill never to return.

mrsjune22:
Eaten lots of time at Barras, never had a poor meal yet, staff are always lovely. Can't please everyone though. When I read glowing reports of some eateries, I think yuk, it was horrible when we went there. So you win some you lose some. I will be there week after next, so will be trying some new ones as well as favourites. YIPEE.   :D  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version