Author Topic: Breakfast....  (Read 7213 times)

Offline Googleberry1811

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Breakfast....
« on: May 25, 2017, 06:19:02 PM »
Hey guys just a quick question... We usually stay at Fedra Mare but this year are up in Angelos Apartments (think that's how you spell it!). Does anyone know if Tsaros does breakfasts for people who aren't staying there?

I've been to The Waves a couple of times and always make a trip to Little Prince at least once, but a different dynamic to the holiday this year so was just looking for suggestions (and Tsaros is pretty much over the road if I'm not feeling particularly energetic!! ha ha) 

Offline alineb

• Global Moderator
  • SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Breakfast....
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 07:38:00 PM »
Hi! Thanassis up at Tsaros will be of course thrilled to serve you breakfast every day! I go there when I crave a full English too :) There's no restrictions, everyone is welcome.
Aline Kaloudi
San Stefano Travel

Offline Googleberry1811

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 08:49:25 PM »
Thanks Aline!  ;D I've been coming to San Stef almost 30 years but apart from the occasional breakfast at Akrotiri its been a long old while since I've been up at down that hill with any regularity!! Lol Tsaros was one of the first places we stayed and I always remember getting dropped off by the coach at the bottom of the hill and Nikos throwing our suitcases in the back of his pick up while we clambered in with them and driving us up to the apartments, before the pool and bar were even open!!

Ill have to stick my head in and say hello when we arrive x

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 01:44:57 AM »
Great breakfast at Tsaros pool. Have no fears of starvation!

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 01:33:57 PM »
 Yes Googleberry I remember it well,and if you sat in the front with Nikos you had to hold the door closed for fear of falling out.
 It was a bumpy ride too because that was before they tarmacked the hill.Ah those were the days!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni