Author Topic: Christina Appts (by the church)  (Read 28637 times)

Offline corfuaddicts

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Christina Appts (by the church)
« on: July 17, 2008, 03:34:12 AM »
Does any one know how to book the Christina Appts, owned by Manthos's daughter? Anyone been there? What are they like? What do they cost etc etc

Just that we saw them last year and like the look of where they are located.

Thanks

Paulene Dean

Re: Christina Appts (by the church)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 02:54:47 PM »
Hi - we are staying there this year - I booked by calling Christina direct at Manthos Taverna - best to try and get her between 2 and 5 in the afternoons.

don

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:06:06 PM »
Does any one know how to book the Christina Appts, owned by Manthos's daughter? Anyone been there? What are they like? What do they cost etc etc

Just that we saw them last year and like the look of where they are located.

Thanks

We have details for Fedra Mare.... same family....
tel (0030) 26630 51037
mob (0030) 693 6831 661
e-mail  info@fedramare.gr

Hope these are useful to you. 

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:12:41 AM »
Here is the Fedra mare website. :)
http://www.fedramare.gr/
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Paulene Dean

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »
Hi all

I do have Christina's direct n.o so of you need it pls let me know. Would have put it on my earlier reply but didn't know the etiquette in putting phone n.o's direct onto website. Looks as tho not a prob tho. Can put n.o on website when I get home from work tonight.

Paulene Dean

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »
Hi Corfu Addicts - here is Christina's direct n.o - try her mid afternoon as this is the n.o for Manthos taverna. Tel 0030 266 3052197. Good luck - we're also going to book with her for next year if we can - as you say the location is superb - we have spent many a day at Fedra Mare and always had lovely time. This will be our first time staying with Christina - she gave us a look round her apartments a couple of years ago - they are quite basic but very roomy - and the luxury of having the view and the pool right there is priceless. Christina is arranging for us to be collected from airport and has been so helpful and friendly. Good luck

Offline corfuaddicts

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
Thank you for your replies

One thing confusing me ??? are the Fedra Mare the same as the Christina Appts or totally separate??

I remember a tall 3ish story white building by the church ???

Paulene Dean

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 09:44:48 PM »
Hi Corfu addicts.

Fedra Mare and Christina are seperate so to speak tho run by brother and sister - son and daughter of Manthos. They all share the same pool and Fedra Mare are the more newish apartments to the back of the pool. Christina has the ones at the front (which as you say are white and 3 storey) - if you ring Dmitri at Fedra Mare he'll give you the phone n.o I mentioned above. All facilities at Fedra Mare are available to people staying with Christina. Good luck and you never know we may see you there next year.

Offline Sarah

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 01:04:26 PM »
The Fedra Mare apparments look lovely.  Do you have to book direct or are they with a tour operator?

Paulene Dean

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »
I believe they used to be with a tour operator but now Dmitri takes direct bookings.

Offline corfuaddicts

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 03:41:03 AM »
Well we have booked at the Christina Appts for next year. Has anyone stayed there before, what are they like inside etc??

Offline PauleneD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »
Well we have booked at the Christina Appts for next year. Has anyone stayed there before, what are they like inside etc??
Hi Corfu addicts - which Apartment have you booked? We stayed there this year for the first time and had the largest 2 bedroomed apartment No 5 (altho it does sleep 6 as the middle dining area can also be used). Lovely and quiet place to stay. Inside No 5 it is one of the roomiest apartments we have had - and had 2 bathrooms which was an added bonus. Absolutely loved it and the view from all of them is spectacular. There is a lovely Bulgarian lady who cleans apartments every other day and she will also be there next year.

Offline Tony S

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »
Good day all just a sort of connected question:-
Does anybody know who owns the apartment blocks that were being built near to Christina and Fedra Mare? Noticed them on one of our many evening walks this year.

Come on Wales tonight er Mr Pearce - watch out for Sam Vokes and Aaron Ramsey!
Bye Bye Aaron and good luck

Offline PauleneD

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 10:06:58 PM »
Good day all just a sort of connected question:-
Does anybody know who owns the apartment blocks that were being built near to Christina and Fedra Mare? Noticed them on one of our many evening walks this year.

Come on Wales tonight er Mr Pearce - watch out for Sam Vokes and Aaron Ramsey!
Hi Tony S - there are 2 apartments being built and from what I gather from Christina this year they are for private sale - they are supposed to be being built top notch with the lower one having its own pool. There is an ex pat above them who has lived there for a number of years with uninterrupted views until now.............progress I s'pose.  Hope good result for Wales by the way

Offline corfuaddicts

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 10:59:50 AM »
The Christina Appts were fantastic, we had number 9 with an uninterrupted 180 degree view of the beach, the town and the sunset. A great appartment with a largest bedroom, sitting room/kitchen area and seperate bathroom. The maid came in every day and even made the beds! We spent many nights out on the balcony after our meals with a glass of wine or a cup of tea, and even came back and made our own lunch some days as the balcony was a respite from the sun during the afternoon. Also had use of the Fedra Mare pool and bar area which is fab.

Would we go back? Absolutely

Would we like anything changed? No way

A lovely appartment!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 11:01:58 AM by corfuaddicts »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni