Author Topic: fishing trips  (Read 5499 times)

Offline crsfaz

• SanStef Regular
  • Love San Stef
    • View Profile
fishing trips
« on: May 04, 2015, 11:15:22 AM »
Hi,  just thought I'd enquire about any possible fishing trips you can book from San stef. or even whether you could buy/hire a rod from somewhere.  I'm a long time visiter to the village and have absolutely NO interest in fishing.. but my father, brother and his family have decided to try San stef  and my father in particular keeps asking me if there's somewhere he can fish.or any trips. so here I am.. asking.  any info I can pass on would be gratefully received. Thanks :)

Chris

Crs 😊🍻

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: fishing trips
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 07:51:01 PM »
Hi,  just thought I'd enquire about any possible fishing trips you can book from San stef. or even whether you could buy/hire a rod from somewhere.  I'm a long time visiter to the village and have absolutely NO interest in fishing.. but my father, brother and his family have decided to try San stef  and my father in particular keeps asking me if there's somewhere he can fish.or any trips. so here I am.. asking.  any info I can pass on would be gratefully received. Thanks :)

Chris
[/quote I'm surprised no-one has come up with a solution to your query,maybe you could speak to Margerita's husband in the supermarket opposite the Juice Bar.I know he has a boat and goes fishing,don't know if he takes passengers but if not I'm sure he could tell you who does fishing trips.You can buy fishing tackle in Margarita's.

Offline crsfaz

• SanStef Regular
  • Love San Stef
    • View Profile
Re: fishing trips
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 02:55:21 PM »
Thank you very much. I'll pass this on to my father straight away! much appreciated :-)
Crs 😊🍻

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni