Author Topic: Ryanair flights from Glasgow Prestwick to Corfu  (Read 8898 times)

Offline anniefuff

• View Profile
Ryanair flights from Glasgow Prestwick to Corfu
« on: October 30, 2014, 09:50:12 PM »

Anyone booked flights with Ryanair from Prestwick to Corfu next year ?

I have been trying to get flights from early  June to Corfu and Chania Crete at beginning of September.

Only able to access the month of July . On phoning Ryanair fobbed of with flights are not uploaded until six months before asked why their flights

from other UK airports were available and was fobbed of as if I was seeing thinks.

Wondering if they are only going to be flying for a few weeks at the peak period.

Surely we are not the only ones wanting to holiday at these times of year.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Ryanair flights from Glasgow Prestwick to Corfu
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 10:59:12 PM »
I to have tried to book from Prestwick for June, they are apparently only flying July and August from there.They have less aircraft based there now, due to moving to Glasgow. :o :'(
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline anniefuff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 10:46:15 PM »

They are only flying the same from Glasgow to Chania -- July do they think that is the only time we go on holiday.

Disappointed to say the least when they announced the changes it appeared as if it was going to be a better service.

Looks like Newcastle for us to Corfu and either Gatwick or Manchester to Chania . Grrrrr makes me so angry.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 11:24:07 PM »
Thomson do Friday flights to Corfu in June, and I believe Thomas Cook on a Monday, unsure about Chania.

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 04:09:59 PM »
Ryan Air have Edinburgh flights in June on a Saturday. In July they have Saturday and Tuesday flights.  Our flights cost £400 less than Thomsons and that's each. Last year they didn't bring out their full flight info until the middle of November, so maybe they'll add more Prestwick flights.

Offline anniefuff

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 04:52:52 PM »

We are in the middle of deciding dates now from Edinburgh to Corfu and that will be that taken care of.

Hanging fire until December as hopefully Ryanair  will update their flights to Chania .

As it stands from Gatwick it is around £450 each  plus flights and a hotel  where as a couple of years ago it was less than £600 for the two of us from Prestwick to Chania .

A friend who is trying to book Chania for August has written to them so we await their reply no doubt she will be fobbed of as well.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 03:14:22 PM »
Just had another look on Ryanair.Flights now loaded for June from Prestwick to Corfu in June 2015. :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni