Author Topic: Vicky  (Read 24869 times)

Offline Teamnickos

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Vicky
« on: August 18, 2014, 11:39:55 AM »
Hi, are Vicky apartments only bookable through Thomas Cook?

Gavlah1973

Re: Vicky
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »
They keep a couple back for direct bookings but only selected dates i think

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 12:18:45 PM »
Hi.you need to speak with lesley at corfu selections.she deals with vicky apts.no doubt she will see your post.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 01:15:38 PM »
Hi Rilo, all studios and the 2 x 2 bedroom apartments are with Thomas Cook for summer 2014.  For summer 2015 we have 2 studios each sleeping 2 persons each for private bookings.

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 01:36:06 PM »
Was teamnikos who was asking,but noted for next year.will call in and take a peep one lunchtime.will email soon regarding delivery....

Offline Broonie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 09:11:58 PM »
Make sure you don't get the bottom floor of the old block ,the bathroom and kitchen are very very tired

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 11:39:16 AM »
Hi Rilo best day to pop in is on changeover day around midday when rooms are vacated and being clean for next arrivals.  So that would be either a Monday or Friday.  Look forward to seeing you......

Offline gorseinongirl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 07:33:54 PM »
The position of the pool at the Vicky overlooking the beach is second to none! Host Aris is great once you take time to get to know him!! Looking forward to parking my posterior poolside at the end of this month :)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 12:56:59 PM »
The only date I have left now for summer 2015 is 18/08 - 24/08 for the private studio.  We are also taking bookings for summer 2016 for the private ones.

Thomas Cook have on line sales for Vicky's for summer 2016 loaded on their website and they are loaded as standard studios of which there are 16.  These are in the older block, then they also have superior studios (with supplement) which are the newer block there are 4 of these plus 2 x 2 bedroom apartments which can sleep a max of 4 persons each. 

All studios sleep max of 2 persons.

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 04:25:56 PM »
Has anyone got photos of the rooms in the new block? On our previous 2 visits we have stayed in the old block but our booking for this year with Thomas cook is supposedly a room in the new block so I'm excited to see what the difference will be!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 11:43:57 AM »
Hello I will try and find some photos of the new rooms for you.  The difference between new and old is as follows.

The old block as you know all balconies face forward and have a door between the kitchenette area and the bedroom.  The kitchenette area in the newer has 2 rings electric hob and a microwave oven as to a mini-oven in the older.  Toaster kettle and utensils all the same in both as are the furnishings and furniture. The newer studios are open plan i.e. no door between kitchen area and bedroom.

The bathrooms in the newer block are cubicles rather than shower curtains as they are in older block.

Balconies in the newer have a side sea view although 2 studios also have a 2nd balcony facing forward.

There are 2 ground floor studios and 2 middle floor studios in the new block
There are 16 studios in the older block.

All rooms have individual safety deposit boxes and a/c units.

Hope this helps.

Offline hobbes

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 04:08:49 PM »
Thanks Lesley-see you in september!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 12:03:36 PM »
We open for summer 2016 on May 2nd, our first arrivals will be joining us late afternoon on Monday......

Our pool bar has had some lovely furniture delivered and there is a new BBQ area for our special Sunset BBQ evenings - all are welcome - call into the bar and see George (our new bar manager).

Once we are open next week I will post new photos for you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this summer.....

Lesley (Receptionist) at Vicky's.....

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 07:14:46 PM »
Lesley, what has happened to Aris?  It took me years to get a smile from him and now you tell me he is gone!   :-\

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 02:31:13 AM »
No Aris   :(year

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni