Author Topic: Teresa  (Read 7740 times)

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Teresa
« on: August 09, 2014, 10:12:32 PM »
We have been to San Stef many times but are staying at the Teresa in September for the first time and wonder if anyone has any tips about which rooms are best and whether we can put in a request.  I have read mainly all positive reviews but a couple of negative ones about rooms near to where the cats hang around etc.  Any feedback would be appreciated  Diane :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Teresa
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 10:39:30 PM »
Hi Diane. We have been staying at Terezas since 2001 . All rooms are very good but the rooms with a view of the pool and sea are at the front as the hotel is split into 2 buildings. The rooms at the back have a view to the back of the front rooms and towards the village and headland with some having a partial sea view. You can email a request via their website but cannot be guaranteed. Which dates are you staying. We arrive 29th August.
The cats and kittens aren't really a bother and are quiet entertaining at times as well.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jacksi

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 11:11:05 PM »
We stayed at the back on the top floor (bit hair raising coming down the stairs) it was a lovely room with a brilliant view of the bay, etc.  think it was 28.  We will be back there on Monday!!  So excited now. 

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 07:25:41 PM »
Hi Diane, we're staying at Teresa's for the first time, arriving on 8th Sept. What dates are you staying? Personally I love cats so would not be bothered by them!

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 03:12:53 PM »
Tereza is fab - stayed last in 2008 and in the newer part at the back which has beautiful new bathrooms with GLASS sliding shower doors!!  Oh the luxury!!  ;D

I am not a cat person at all but fell in love with a little black stray kitten that I used to feed daily and was literally heartbroken when we came to leave and I made Captain Nikos promise to feed it in the winter (he clearly thought I was totally barmy) and I cried all the way to the airport!!

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 10:11:30 PM »
Very grateful for feedback -  we are going on 16th September and can't wait.  We love cats too and always get attached to one or two - obviously in Greece they are usually around and I am guilty of buying them food.  I was just a bit worried when I read the review where it seemed to be saying the room was near their toilet area.  I shan't worry about it as I am sure it won't be any different to anywhere else we have stayed.  Previous times we have stayed at the Romanza which we love but the hill getting a bit much to tackle a couple of times a day if we want to go to the beach and then out again in the evening, the Vicky which we love too and the Barras.  Looking forward to staying at the Teresa this time.  Hope you all have great holiday.  Diane  :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 01:02:40 AM »
There is no problem with the cats and kittens at Tereza's. They have an area where cats can be fed and not near the restaurant or bar and they are not normally a nuisance at all. Never noticed any toileting
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni