Author Topic: Towel mafia at Romanza....  (Read 48126 times)

Offline laurenandsam

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Towel mafia at Romanza....
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2014, 02:29:05 PM »
My daughter had a meal at the Romanza last year and felt very uncomfortable when a returnee! clicked his finger at Andreas and wantd to book a table for the following evening but wanted that table, pointing at the table my daughter and her boyfriend were sat on.  She felt quite embarassed.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2014, 03:42:11 PM »
Have never stayed at the Romanza but have read the very good reviews. The sad thing is the comments here put me off staying there.  What a shame that the clientele can have that affect.

Offline laurenandsam

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2014, 04:11:47 PM »
You should try it Debra, great hospitality, spotlessly clean. I think you get the odd couple wherever you go.

Offline Teamnickos

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2014, 04:25:39 PM »
These type of people would just entice me to annoy them by keep saying good morning - and also to sit at 'their' table   ;)

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2014, 06:04:23 PM »
It all goes back to the Cliquiness of certain places in most resorts who have guests returning year after year and think that because they do this they are entitled to certain priiviledges and treatment.Have experienced it in San Stef myself but still going back in 3 weeks after a 3yr gap for the 5th time because all of the resort's other qualities outweigh this sometimes negative vibe that exists in some accommodation.
Staying at Anatoli so can please ourselves where to go and what to do without any pressure..Cant wait!!  8) 8)
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2014, 11:58:53 PM »
My daughter had a meal at the Romanza last year and felt very uncomfortable when a returnee! clicked his finger at Andreas and wantd to book a table for the following evening but wanted that table, pointing at the table my daughter and her boyfriend were sat on.  She felt quite embarassed.

One thing for sure Laurenandsam, whether they were regulars or not, they will not have endeared themselves to Andreas by clicking their finger at him...... He would have been bristling inside!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni