Author Topic: The Wedding  (Read 5162 times)

Offline Andy7

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
The Wedding
« on: August 03, 2014, 01:47:45 AM »
Just returned from a week in San Stef for my sons wedding, he was married to the lovely Becky on the Akritiri roof terrace with a reception afterwards at the Little Prince.

The occasion was perfect with Sally and Noula working hard to make everything perfect despite a short rain shower just as the Ceremony was about to start. Dimitri and staff put on a reception to remember at the Little Prince and the whole day was magical.

I would like to share some photos but can't work out how to upload them, if anyone can tell me how to do this I would be grateful.

For all those romantics out there San Stef is the perfect place to tie the knot and the Bride and Groom of Wednesday's wedding wouldn't change a thing.

Andy

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: The Wedding
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 02:42:31 AM »
Very happy for you all.  We tried to arrange it 10 years ago,but as my wife is from Belgium and i am English,so much red tape for translations to Dutch and English ,it was just not practical.Noula did so much effort with  everything.was a pity as everybody was up for a greek wedding.

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »
Re photos you need to open a (free) imageshack account and upload them there. After you have done that you get a link to post here so it shows in the thread as a photo. V simple to do once you have sussed it out.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, we also got married in SS in 2012, we almost chose the Akrotiri for our reception too.

Offline Andy7

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 01:25:21 PM »
Re photos you need to open a (free) imageshack account and upload them there. After you have done that you get a link to post here so it shows in the thread as a photo. V simple to do once you have sussed it out.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, we also got married in SS in 2012, we almost chose the Akrotiri for our reception too.

Many thanks, I already have a photobucket account so this should work just as well.

The Akrotiri was perfect and as good a location as any you will find in Europe.

Andy

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni