Author Topic: Pandora - No Not the Bar !!  (Read 12444 times)

Offline benson

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Pandora - No Not the Bar !!
« on: July 08, 2014, 03:06:59 PM »
My wife wants to buy a Pandora Bracelet and a couple of charms this year.

Does anyone know if we may get them from Corfu Town?

We drive in to Corfu town halfway through our holiday, to pick up our daughter from the airport. It would be nice if we could buy the bracelet from Corfu, - memories and all that.

By the way; driving to and from the Airport it so easy, to get to the airport just stay in the right hand lane at the big junction wher the port is on your left. Return is just a simple case of going right out of the Airport and following the Port signs and driving up around the old fort /Port, turn right at the big junction on the road to Gouvia.

We do it every year and spend the morning walking around Corfu Town, the BIG problem is parking and then trying to find the car again!

Offline Terri

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Pandora - No Not the Bar !!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 03:08:25 PM »
No idea about the Pandora I'm afraid but I hear ya about trying to find your car again  ;D

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 06:35:06 PM »
Hi Terri
If you are flying from Birmingham you can buy them at the airport departure lounge, not sure about other airports. They are cheaper than on the high street. Also they were for sale on the Thomson flights - bracelet and a couple of charms for about £100. I don't know if that is still available on flights this year, I'm sure somebody on here should be able to tell you.

Offline benson

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 07:20:16 PM »
It's not Terri who was asking but all the same thank you.

Yes we fly from BHX so will be looking there, thanks for the heads up

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 07:27:33 PM »
Sorry about that benson, must need a holiday more than I thought - only 13 days to go ;D

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 09:09:36 PM »
Enjoy Rob....ime in Germany on saturday,should be good if Germany win tonight.

Offline Rob.tc

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 10:07:17 PM »
Have a good trip Rilo, shame we will miss you this year - next year maybe?
Be a good atmosphere in Germany if they get through tonight, especially if the Netherlands get through as well!!

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 02:25:07 AM »
There is a shop in Corfu Town that sells Pandora.
If you walk down the side of Mcdonalds (always a good landmark!) towards San Rocco Square, there is a jewellers on the left just as you come out of the pedestrianised area...called Mouzakitis Jewellers I think. Advertises as selling Pandora.
Don't know how well you know Corfu Town, but if you ask someone the way to San Rocco Sq when you're there, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 02:29:06 AM »
Well its going to be a special night..7_ 1 a result that wasent expected..wonder what the odds on were for that result..Fingers crossed,next year will be with grand kids end july.

Offline benson

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 08:57:51 AM »
There is a shop in Corfu Town that sells Pandora.
If you walk down the side of Mcdonalds (always a good landmark!) towards San Rocco Square, there is a jewellers on the left just as you come out of the pedestrianised area...called Mouzakitis Jewellers I think. Advertises as selling Pandora.
Don't know how well you know Corfu Town, but if you ask someone the way to San Rocco Sq when you're there, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction

Thanks Hippopots, yes according to the Pandora web site there are 2 places in Corfu Town.

Offline Jayne h

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »
Hello benson, there are a couple of places in Corfu town that sell Pandora, my husband bought me a couple of charms there about two years ago. The only thing I would say though is that their range of bracelets and charms aren't as new as we can get at home, because the lady in the shop was admiring some of my charms and said she was hoping to get the newer style charms in soon. Still all lovely though and nice to say that your bracelet was from Corfu, hope this helps

Offline benson

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 02:10:33 PM »
Hello benson, there are a couple of places in Corfu town that sell Pandora, my husband bought me a couple of charms there about two years ago. The only thing I would say though is that their range of bracelets and charms aren't as new as we can get at home, because the lady in the shop was admiring some of my charms and said she was hoping to get the newer style charms in soon. Still all lovely though and nice to say that your bracelet was from Corfu, hope this helps

Thank you

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni