Author Topic: fantasea  (Read 43897 times)

Offline Caz

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
fantasea
« on: May 28, 2014, 10:38:49 AM »
Fantasea opened properly for the season on Monday. Kostas had been open doing coffees up to then but not meals. Enjoyed the mussels in ouza as always. I do wish people would venture into the old part of the villa g e more. They just don't know what they are missing at this end.

Offline gaynor

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: fantasea
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 11:31:17 AM »
Definitely going to be eating in Fantasea this year and many others. Last 2 visits have been half board at Thomas Bay so had a couple of meals out but this visit s/c and cant wait.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 11:39:32 AM »
Will be there in two weeks time,beautiful views and the food outstanding.Our son and girlfriend staying at Fedra Mare,and their first visit to San Stefanos,they are going to be gobsmacked at the food on offer in the village,and at the very reasonable prices.See you soon Kostas  ;D.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline cambridge

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 12:24:05 PM »
One of the places I'm most looking forward to returning to.

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 01:34:19 PM »
Love the Old part of the village people don't know what their missing

Offline Googleberry1811

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 03:31:12 PM »
Love the Old part of the village people don't know what their missing

I agree Dibully we have always stayed around this side and although I do like to venture to the newer end every now and again, the old part is where I feel most like home. I must confess though I haven't eaten in the Hotel that is now Fantasea since Minas and his family had it many moons ago but after seeing all the comments made on here I think I will have to make time for it this year  ;D

Offline Ioanna

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 07:39:38 PM »
Googleberry you really will have to pop into Fantasea , Kostas has made a big difference to it . The food is gorgeous and mine host is on great form !

Offline cornishmaid18

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 02:07:59 AM »
We always eat in the older part of the village and saved our last night's meal for Fantasea having previously enjoyed both the food and meeting Kostas.
We were really disappointed to find the place almost deserted with no one around to welcome us, one couple in the restaurant and a large TV screen showing the darts.
Whilst I have nothing against darts players per se, we did not want to spend our precious last night here so decamped to a very breezy Waves!
I hope it's not like this in August too.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 11:13:59 PM »
Our very first holiday 31 years ago, we stayed in the Limani Apartments behind the church - overlooking the old harbour.
In fact we stayed there several times. Since than we have stayed all over the village - - but this year - in 2 days time we are going back to the Limani Apartments again.
In those days the restaurant was called Golden Beach - now it's called Fantasea - - we were there when Kostas was born - we were there for his Christening...
Kostas now manages it for his dad Nikos and we can't wait to see them again - great place to stay - brilliant views....
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Chrissyann

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2014, 03:08:02 PM »
We have just returned from SS , it was our first visit and we loved it,  we dined at Fantasea   and  kept returning as the setting was beautiful , we were really well looked after and. the food was delicious . I hope Kostas does well this season , we prefer the old part of the village and we will be back next year :D

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2014, 10:21:52 PM »
We were there last week.......again  :).Top top service,had kleftico there for the first time and it was the best I have ever had.Red and green peppers,red onion,feta cheese and roast potatoes,with the most beautifully cooked lamb ever,it just fell off the bone.Will be paying more visits to see Kosta and staff in September,you better believe it.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Gavlah1973

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 04:33:48 PM »
I'm sat here now...... Love it. Kostas and the beautiful Iwonna

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 04:39:48 PM »
I'll be sat there with you tomorrow

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »
I ate there for dinner once and had coffees and dessert up there twice.

Lamb chops were beautiful and their homemade pannacotta is excellent.

Kostas and his sister are absolutely lovely and can't do enough to please

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 10:43:52 PM »
Just home,we ate at Fantasea 3 nights and endured 2 nights of desert and metaxa.couldnt fault it at all.as always costas does his upmost to ensure you have a great night...

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni