Author Topic: fantasea  (Read 44119 times)

Offline middy

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: fantasea
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2015, 06:56:28 PM »
The Fantesea hadn't opened when we were there in May but had some lovely meals there last year. Even at the end of July though there were never more than three or four tables occupied. Think a lot of visitors are unaware of the number of quality restaurants in the older part of the village. I've seen lots of people walk as far as the junction near Summer Dream then turn round and go back up the hill.

Offline carl nottingham

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2015, 07:15:56 PM »
Well dont tell everyone about fantasea then kostas might give me more mussles and ouzo ;D

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2015, 10:25:06 PM »
Arrive on Monday, first port of call for our dinner.Great host,lovely food,and a view to die for. :)
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline carl nottingham

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2015, 07:50:08 PM »
We dont arrive till september the 18th but enjoyed seeing kostos when we were there in may so dont eat all the good food

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2015, 12:56:16 AM »
Great food and also a great host in Kostas. Sunset views are lovely especially with the church nearby as well
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 05:13:55 PM »
Ate here 3 times during our recent 10 day stay,each and every meal was fabulous.Kostas has a new member of staff, a lad called Saleed,he is funny,corteous and very good at describing each item on the menu.Will be back for sure, on our next visit in August.

Offline Carolg

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2015, 12:32:58 AM »
Just back from a week in San Stef we ate at Fantasea twice, both times food was fabulous can't praise it enough. We had fresh fish it was delicious

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2015, 11:42:51 AM »
I had the fish too Carolg,sea bream,it was lovely,and filleted by Kostas.Wife had chicken a la creme,best she has ever tasted,and two glasses of wine,be warned,its very strong stuff,she went into a laughing fit,was a great night in good company.

Offline Siam

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2015, 01:17:21 PM »
We stayed in San Stefanos 3 years ago and are returning for a fortnight on 2nd July. I don't remember Fantasea - where about is it?

Offline carl nottingham

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2015, 02:08:44 PM »
Its on the left hand side as your going along the road to the harber

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2015, 05:19:00 PM »
Ate here 3 times during our recent 10 day stay,each and every meal was fabulous.Kostas has a new member of staff, a lad called Saleed,he is funny,corteous and very good at describing each item on the menu.Will be back for sure, on our next visit in August.

Hi Winkie

Sorry we never got to meet and I still don't know your real name :P  Kostas new member of staff is called Szilard and he is a real gentleman.  He helped me up the slope to the table when he saw I was struggling, bless him.  Such good english too :) xx

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2015, 10:10:56 PM »
Hi Bee, I had a look out for you on the way to Fedra, but could not see you lass,we were running just a litte late,but maybe next time,are you back late August Bee,we return 28th,again to the Fedra.Apologies about the name spelling too, sounded like what I posted,he is a smashing fella, I believe Hungarian?. Good command of the english language, better than my wife`s after that wine LOL.

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2015, 12:08:34 PM »
Hi Bee, I had a look out for you on the way to Fedra, but could not see you lass,we were running just a litte late,but maybe next time,are you back late August Bee,we return 28th,again to the Fedra.Apologies about the name spelling too, sounded like what I posted,he is a smashing fella, I believe Hungarian?. Good command of the english language, better than my wife`s after that wine LOL.

Hi Winkie

I won't be returning this year as I can't afford to go more than once :(  maybe next year, who knows? :)

Offline nevets

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2015, 07:24:53 PM »
Had a meal in fantasea last night very busy,I had the sea bream and the wife had sea bass both filleted at the table by kostas,very good meal and brilliant service will definitely go again.  ???

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni