Author Topic: Vicky Apartments 2015  (Read 9736 times)

Online Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Vicky Apartments 2015
« on: May 19, 2014, 01:05:50 PM »
To let all our regulars guests who book to stay at Vicky's with us, for summer 2015 we are now in the Thomas Cook brochure as Manos the brand has been incoporated into the Thomas Cook brochure not as a separate Manos brand. Also NEW for Summer 2015 we will have 2 studios at Vicky's for those preferring to book independently -  You can see us and email on our website.  www.vickysapartmentscorfu.com for more information on availability and prices for summer 2015 for the independent studios.

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
Re: Vicky Apartments 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 02:04:22 PM »
To let all our regulars guests who book to stay at Vicky's with us, for summer 2015 we are now in the Thomas Cook brochure as Manos the brand has been incoporated into the Thomas Cook brochure not as a separate Manos brand. Also NEW for Summer 2015 we will have 2 studios at Vicky's for those preferring to book independently -  You can see us and email on our website.  www.vickysapartmentscorfu.com for more information on availability and prices for summer 2015 for the independent studios.

The idea of still being able to book independently is very welcome as a lot of travel companies don't encourage solo travellers :)

Offline Mary

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 02:38:15 PM »
Hi Lesley, me and my husband Ian are booked for this year 15 August for one week at Vickys and we booked through Manos via co op travel.  Me and my friend Pamela are coming to san stef in five weeks time, staying at stamatis, looking forward to meeting you, we will pop in to see you, we feel like we know you already lol x

Online Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 02:51:35 PM »
Thank You Mary please pop by and say hello its always lovely to put faces to names.  I have been lucky to meet many of our visitors in and around Agios Stefanos since being up here at Vicky's.

Offline Mary

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 02:54:36 PM »
Will do, can't wait see you soon  8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 01:16:03 AM »
See you two soon as well Mary ....
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Chrissyann

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 03:13:32 PM »
First time lucky! we stayed at the Vicky Apartments and had a fabulous time , well looked after by Lesley .We have booked for 2015. I can  highly recommend these apartments . :D

Online Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »
Thank You glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we will see you again next summer.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni