Author Topic: Password reminders  (Read 84394 times)

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Password reminders
« on: June 30, 2008, 10:03:33 PM »
Being a total dipstick, I have on two occasions forgot my log in password, so resorted to asking for an email reminder. ::) On neither event did I receive one, despite several attempts. Good job plan B worked!! :-[

The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Re: Password reminders
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 02:20:31 AM »
There has been a problem with the email from this forum for a while now. My hosting Company changed the server back in May which put us out of action and slowed the forum down for a while, since then the email stopped working. I have been waiting to re-install and upgrade the forum to the latest version but I am scared it will go Tuuts up in the holiday season:-)
Its our 10th time here and we will be coming back again very soon!" 8)

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 05:11:20 PM »
Haha, been there done that!! Have had first hand experience of server/host changes. Rule one...MUST make a back up first before upgrading.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

don

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 12:25:01 AM »
Just bought a new, genuine, operating system. I have now lost my password to another forum. I can receive e-mails from anyone but them. As far as I know I have used the same 2 or 3 passwords for leisure and work so can't see how i have forgotten it.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 12:52:21 AM »
Can you not ask for a password reminder from the forum Don? I have had difficulty getting a reminder from Holiday Truths so have given up on them. Just look and don't post anymore.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 12:24:16 AM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Paulene Dean

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 01:01:03 AM »
Hi - have never been asked for a password - is that right ? Have just set it up in my favourites, click and am straight in. ???

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 12:25:18 AM »
Paulene you must have set a password on to activate your account but told it to keep you logged in forever.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »
If the forgotton password option doesn't work on this forum just send me a message via the contact us link and I will arrange to re-set manually.

http://www.sanstefanos.co.uk/contact_us.html

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

Offline 2sanstef

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 07:56:23 PM »
The forgotten password email should be up and running again now, any problems just send me a message via the website as before

www.sanstefanos.co.uk
Admin

don

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 03:10:02 AM »
I realise this thread  is Password Reminders but just want to remind everyone to check PASSPORTS. We get so fed up of seeing people at check in with invalid passports that it does in all honesty hurt us!  Please check and make sure they are in date.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »
To right Don. Seen it a million times on Airline type programmes on tv. We know ours are due for renewal this year as our first ones together were when we got married in 1999. If you renew with any time left on your current one I beleive they add up to 9 months on to your new one as well so you don't lose out. :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 05:19:11 AM »
Good one Don - so easy to forget - ours are ok for 2 more years - then the big expense of renewal!!
We got Married 41 years ago (as teenagers), this July so the renewal thing didn't work out for us as we didn't get passports for the first 6 years, - they hadn't invented planes at the time - LoL!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »
Good one Don - so easy to forget - ours are ok for 2 more years - then the big expense of renewal!!
We got Married 41 years ago (as teenagers), this July so the renewal thing didn't work out for us as we didn't get passports for the first 6 years, - they hadn't invented planes at the time - LoL!!

The memories        - 6-5 Special, Muffin The Mule, Spangles, Elastic Band Powered Planes, Zero Inflation! Just googled to help you reminisce  ::) ;D ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 12:24:02 AM »
To right Don. Seen it a million times on Airline type programmes on tv. We know ours are due for renewal this year as our first ones together were when we got married in 1999. If you renew with any time left on your current one I beleive they add up to 9 months on to your new one as well so you don't lose out. :)
Sent our passport renewals by the post office checking service on Saturday and my new one arrived by post today. Great service. I can now travel at least until 2019 with it . Just hope there is know problem with Roys as his went at the same time as mine lol!!Don't fancy holidaying alone  :( :'(

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 03:29:17 AM »
Sent our passport renewals by the post office checking service on Saturday and my new one arrived by post today. Great service. I can now travel at least until 2019 with it . Just hope there is know problem with Roys as his went at the same time as mine lol!!Don't fancy holidaying alone  :( :'(
Jules
In San Stefanos - - - As the old song goes - - - "You '  ll    n e ver r r  walk a-lonneeee" LOL

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni