Author Topic: Well 8 weeks about now.......  (Read 6444 times)

Gavlah1973

Well 8 weeks about now.......
« on: May 06, 2014, 12:57:21 PM »
We'll be doing final packing before heading to Leeds Bradford Airport in a couple of hours. I always think once it gets to 8 weeks it gets a lot more real for some reason.

Loving all the first bursts of posts from the new season. Gives us a real feel for what to expect in and around the village.

Looking forward to renewing frienships and meeting new friends. We already have some people to say hello to in the airport and hopefully share a pint

Good thing is once we come back we only have another 8 weeks till we enjoy a cheeky week in early September

Bring it on.......

Offline Woodman

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Well 8 weeks about now.......
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 01:19:39 PM »
2 weeks today, we'll be just about landing at the airport.  No return trip later in the year booked....yet!

Getting very excited now, and watching the forecast it seems to be settling down to the lovely mid-high 70s.

Aahhh, I can smell the Mythos...

Gavlah1973

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 03:34:15 PM »
In fact got that wrong..... the bank hol had thrown me out..... forgot it was Tuesday!!

Ah well...... about 8 weeks today will be our first day...... finding our feet again and maybe visiting various friends round the resort

Offline Teamnickos

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 05:04:34 PM »
Hope you have a fab time. I love being back off holiday knowing I have another one to look foward to! Trying to persuade the hubby to have 3 this year ;)

Offline Woodman

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 07:17:26 PM »
In fact got that wrong..... the bank hol had thrown me out..... forgot it was Tuesday!!

Ah well...... about 8 weeks today will be our first day...... finding our feet again and maybe visiting various friends round the resort

Ha! Even better than you thought then!

Offline MrWilko2603

• SanStef Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 07:33:51 PM »
10 weeks for me. Staying at the Perros from Monday 21st July for 11 days. Anyone else staying at the Perros this July?

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 09:45:03 PM »
I will be just down the road at Theodora from the 21st July. Starting to feel in the holiday mood. Just a little matter of 700 Religious Studies GCSE papers to mark to pay for it all to deal with!  But then 8 weeks in the village!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni