Author Topic: Towels and air con  (Read 19138 times)

Offline julesr

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Towels and air con
« on: June 29, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if towels are provided at the Teresa apartments and how much is charged for air conditioning?

Thanks!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Towels and air con
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 06:43:20 PM »
Hi julesr
Towels are provided. In our room we normally have 2 small bath towels and 2 handtowels although we tend to use our own as they are much softer. Last year we had aircon and a safety deposit box and it was approx €70 for the fortnight. It is well worth it in our opinion.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline mazza

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »
its the same question for the stamatis do they have towels and air con in their rooms too.
maza

don

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 12:42:07 AM »
So to get air con does one of you sleep while the other wafts a towel and then change over?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 12:47:00 AM »
So to get air con does one of you sleep while the other wafts a towel and then change over?
If it was we would save the €70. We have to have the aircon as I can't sleep when it is to hot. I remember one year we must have accidently put it on to 16 degrees and we both woke up freezing cold. Couldn't get back to sleep for ages.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 02:44:53 AM »
If it was we would save the €70. We have to have the aircon as I can't sleep when it is to hot. I remember one year we must have accidently put it on to 16 degrees and we both woke up freezing cold. Couldn't get back to sleep for ages.
Too noisy for us! Believe me that is put a lot nicer than Sandra described it!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 04:06:05 AM »
Too noisy for us! Believe me that is put a lot nicer than Sandra described it!!!
You won't hear it over Sandra's snoring - or was it Dons!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 04:07:02 AM »
its the same question for the stamatis do they have towels and air con in their rooms too.
maza
I can't remember about the air con, towels yes!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 05:10:58 PM »
Froze the old bones eh! Don!!

Offline bevmandy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »
is it the same for Olga Apartments?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 02:43:48 AM »
is it the same for Olga Apartments?

It's pretty standard, I am not sure about Air-Con there though!!

don

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2009, 10:58:04 PM »
Didn't you think of a way to warm yourselves up?

don

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »
Froze the old bones eh! Don!!
No idea.......... Your'e the one with the old bones LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 12:34:06 AM »
Wouldn't you like to know!!!!!!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 01:59:26 AM »
Hey - you answered your own question!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni