Author Topic: villa panorama  (Read 5824 times)

Offline miamoo

• View Profile
villa panorama
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:34:30 PM »
Hi new to site.  We are staying at the Villa Panorama opposite the Voula Apartments. Can't seem to find any reviews on these apartments and wondered if anyone had stayed there. They look lovely from the photos. I  would also like to know if they have safety deposit boxes.  Cheers.:)

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: villa panorama
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 11:42:53 AM »
Did you book through a travel agency?  I just thought the houses/villas up there were private.  You are a fairly steep walk from the village.  I stayed at the Romanza last year and it certainly gets you fit.  I dont know a lot about the villa you are staying in.

Offline Rover

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 01:06:57 PM »
Panorama is just up the hill from Romanza. They look good with views over the sea. Seem to remember there were steps up to entrance. Should be peaceful up there!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 01:51:52 PM »
The Villa Panorama also has this website and you can also click on for more photos see www.villapanoramacorfu.com its lovely, parking on site (car maybe useful) fab views, great location pool opposite also at Voula as well as at Romanza hotel.......

I have booked lots of people in via my website (Corfu Selections) and all happy and return customers too..... if you are driving pm me I can send you a route plan.......

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 02:23:15 PM »
Blimey, I didn't think there was any accommodation to rent past the Romanza! Certainly looks nice though.

Offline miamoo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 11:33:12 PM »
Thanks Lesley. The lady i have booked them through is going to organise a taxi for us. i am sure the sunsets will be lovely from up there  :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni