Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2014

(1/33) > >>

Sellsy:
Hi all, by April 2013 we had all submitted our recommendations for our top three restaurants for the 2013 season ahead. The top ten came out as

1).    Olympia..................58 points
2).    Little Prince ............43
3).    Nafsica ..................36
4).    Beachcomber ..........26
5).    Romanza ................25
6).    Zorbas ...................20
7).    Ozzie Oils................19
8.      Waves ....................15
9).    Yiannis....................13
10).   Mistral....................7

I missed last year, but we are on a countdown to return this summer. Therefore can I ask , did all the big hitters live up to expectation? Is this still a valid top ten for the season ahead? Is any one amazed that their favourite did not make the top ten? Thanks in advance for any updates and thoughts on last years highlights.

Gavlah1973:
Had a nice Kleftico at Olympia last summer but the restaurant was dead which left it lacking in atmosphere.
Best meals I enjoyed were Fantasea and Romanza

rilo57:
In over 20 years of visiting SS only ever eaten in olympia twice,sorry but not my thing.Romanza and Nafsica shine the most for me.when zorbas first opened food was great real cooking.Kleftico was superb, cooked in paper keeping all the flavour.last time i visited,was plated like a sunday dinner.Fish dishes are not as common as they used to be,or i mean the choice of fish.When i first visited in 1990 at Romanza,no hotel,just an apartment where the hotel is now,we used to watch the sardine fishing boats in the bay at night with the lamps burning and a nice metaxa in hand...mmmmmmmmmm

BAJ:
Fantasea last year was very good and makes it into my top three of 2013:
1. Romanza
2. Fantasea
3. Tasty Corner ( for cheap and cheerful )

Tried the new med village, but was not impressed with food, though service was friendly.

rae21:
Amazed Olympia is top of the list who eats there? Never tried it every time we walk past it is always empty never a good sign. Last year Nafsica and Beachcomber superb as always but Little Prince just edged it for us great atmosphere super service excellent food loved it!   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version