Author Topic: Spiros and Maria (formerly Villa Maria)  (Read 6815 times)

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Spiros and Maria (formerly Villa Maria)
« on: March 05, 2014, 09:55:18 AM »
Any information on these apartments? Circumstances dictate we may have to rearrange our accommodation and was considering booking here. Do they get busy in August? Wifi available? Decent bar on site? Does the pool bar serve food?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Spiros and Maria (formerly Villa Maria)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »
The website link for Hotel Spiros & Maria is www.sanstefanosapartments.com there is wifi in pool bar area.  The pool bar serves snacks and Maria also arranges meals just ask her at bar and she will make a popular dish for you.  Nice pool bar area, pool has separate section for kiddies.  Also its pretty central so if you look on map its next door to Vicky's before you get to Delfina Blu.  Behind the Sunset Taverna so close to resort centre and beach too. 

Offline Ioanna

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 02:33:26 PM »
Any information on these apartments? Circumstances dictate we may have to rearrange our accommodation and was considering booking here. Do they get busy in August? Wifi available? Decent bar on site? Does the pool bar serve food?

Thanks in advance.
I remember staying there in the late 80's , they were very basic then but certainly very nice - a lot of building and changes since then !

Gavlah1973

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 10:53:54 PM »
We're there in Sept!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 05:50:34 PM »
Mmmmm not sure I would call them basic (seen plenty more that I would call basic) all studio are large and open plan have an extra sofa bed for a child if required - they have a/c, TV's safety deposit boxes half baths with shower attachments, self catering to include fridge, utensils, mini oven kettle etc -  have a look at the photos I took last summer on website link, click on photos for views inside studios - these are the ones we rent out.
Maybe a 2plus......not deluxe for sure but certainly clean, comfortable and value for money......

Also location good as close to beach no real hills and pretty central too.....right next door to me at Vicky's....
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 05:57:32 PM by Lesley »

Gavlah1973

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 09:09:36 PM »
She was there in the 80's though Lesley!!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 01:32:40 PM »
These ones weren't built in the 80's though maybe as its a popular name its another one as these were originally know as Villa Maria and changed name to Hotel Spiros & Maria about 3 summers ago....

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni