Author Topic: Whats happenin'  (Read 1376034 times)

Offline spikeyb

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Whats happenin'
« Reply #1710 on: July 17, 2018, 04:49:50 PM »
small quad bikes available now, spiros bikes posted on Facebook 🙂

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: July 18, 2018, 02:57:47 AM »
Sound like you will be ok David :)

Offline David A

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: July 30, 2018, 12:17:08 AM »
Good news, better remember to bring my driving licence this year  :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: July 30, 2018, 02:26:05 PM »
Good news, better remember to bring my driving licence this year  :)

;D 8)

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: January 16, 2019, 03:24:00 PM »
Kalispera!

Having not been on the forum for a long time, and having seen on another thread how this one has been missed, I am back!

I have stated on the other thread how this is hard to keep up with during Summer, due to work, so please feel free to keep it going with your own daily updates when on holiday, to give everyone an alternative to facebook.

We've just returned after 10 weeks away, and been down to San Stefanos just once, but I must say, it's lovely to be back, and Bod dived straight into the sea, although he was a bit stunned by the temperature, as it was much warmer when he last took a swim in October!

It is pretty chilly at the mo, but the sun is shining, and the snow on the Albanian mountains makes a stunning backdrop.

All is quiet in resort, although fortunately we do have Express market open for provisions, El Greco open for drinks, and Town Pizza open at weekends for food.

Unfortunately 2 businesses have closed their doors at the end of 2018, Perdita's glass (more news on another thread), and Chilly Chilli.

However, the good news is we have a new taverna opening, in the old Captain Octopus site, between Silver Star, and Vasia gift shop, and who knows, there may be more new ones to report on before the beginning of Summer, time will tell.

So, I'll do my best to keep all up to date, and anyone who would like to contribute to keep the thread going, please do!  :)

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: January 16, 2019, 03:58:55 PM »
Thanks for that Jackie.  So a few changes in the Village then and as you say, there could be more before our summer holiday in July! I'm glad someone is going into the old 2 stars and wish them every success for the coming season and beyond.  As i said on your other thread, I will do my little updates and hopefully others will too, it's always interesting to read other peoples experiences and opinions, of their stay.  Keep warm and roll on Spring! Regards Karen

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: January 16, 2019, 04:25:58 PM »
Thanks Jackie and Karen,looking forward to the updates on whats happening in the village. See you in June Jackie,back at Fedra with our grand daughter.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: January 16, 2019, 08:03:56 PM »
Thanks Jackie and Karen,looking forward to the updates on whats happening in the village. See you in June Jackie,back at Fedra with our grand daughter.

You're welcome ;)

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: January 16, 2019, 09:55:29 PM »
Good to hear from you again Jackie. We were wondering what had happened to you! Don't use Facebook! We'll see you in September!

Offline maggiesaes

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: January 17, 2019, 06:51:28 PM »
Great to hear from you Jackie,we’ll see you in May
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:59:10 AM by maggiesaes »

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: January 26, 2019, 11:38:22 AM »
Well, we've had a whole week of heavy rain.....went to Ag Stefanos yesterday, and the roads down the hill were running like streams, and the road quite flooded just past our shop, between Nafsika Hotel and Beachcomber. Fortunately Beachcombers are used to this, and blockade their steps with wooden barriers to stop the water flooding into their premises!

Another change for this year....Tania has finished at the Juice Bar, but the good news is that someone else has taken it, so it will open again this Summer

And,  there is work going on in the old Ozzy Oil building, so watch this space for more information, but looking like it won't be empty again this year, which is great news!   

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: January 26, 2019, 01:03:29 PM »
Is it correct that Manthos has retired and his taverna will be run by a couple who used to be at the Romanza???
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline spikeyb

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: January 26, 2019, 03:34:05 PM »
yes it's true andreas and Kate from romanza will be there this year

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: January 26, 2019, 05:13:06 PM »
Is it correct that Manthos has retired and his taverna will be run by a couple who used to be at the Romanza???

I never thought Manthos would ever finish especially with Dimitri only up the road to help out. Its a shock I tell you.
When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline BAJ

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: January 27, 2019, 04:52:42 AM »
yes it's true andreas and Kate from romanza will be there this year
Well if Andreas and Katie are taking it on, it will still be excellent food and service.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni