Author Topic: Whats happenin'  (Read 1376534 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Whats happenin'
« Reply #1290 on: May 05, 2016, 03:49:52 AM »
Yes  - how is Glen - all very quiet lately
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: May 05, 2016, 09:35:34 PM »
Another lovely bright, sunny day today, the weather's definitely improving!

A few new guests arriving each day, and with a main transfer day tomorrow, there should be more.....Silver moon, Barras and Little Prince all preparing today for their first arrivals tomorrow.

I think tomorow will see a lot more places opening, as the Wood shop, Olga's travel, Brusko and The Juice Bar were all prepping today, and Beachcombers has a sign outside to say they open 7pm tomorrow.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: May 06, 2016, 12:04:21 AM »
Thanks for the update Jackie,first port of call every night,see you all in four weeks lass  :)
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: May 06, 2016, 10:19:17 PM »
That will come round quick Winkie, you'll soon be enjoying the glorious Corfu sunshine!

Lovely day again, perfect for todays arrivals.

More places opened today, including Silver Moon, Little Prince, Barras, Brusko, Sparkles, The wood shop,Laudrette, Perdita's and Margaritas supermarket....yep, the village is most definitely coming to life!

Offline Balkus

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: May 07, 2016, 09:18:22 AM »
I love the sound of the gears starting to grind but I'd like to see the ghost like town I like the quiet when I came in may a few years ago felt like my own lil slice of paradise, being the only ones in Athena's pool was awesome me the misses and my sister and her fella and my niece cool times

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: May 07, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »
We're enjoying glorious sunshine and temperatures in the mid 20s here in the South East of England just now,don't know how long it will last.

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: May 07, 2016, 07:51:40 PM »
Yes it's great and sunny in the south east but it's not Manthos x

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 07, 2016, 09:06:07 PM »
Sunny again!  8)

Today sees the opening of Athens Bar, Dimitra and Manos car hire, Silver Star, Yiannis Grill Room, and Peli and Maria's, with tables and chairs in place ready for Olympia to open, with Summer Dreams getting ready too.

Waves and Mistral on the beach were also getting ready this evening, so I guess will be opening soon, and Aquarius due to be open by next weekend.

Some early evening drinkers thoroughly enjoying the sunshine whilst having a drink on the terrace of El Greco, certainly a sun trap at the moment!

Offline Broonie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 07, 2016, 11:47:42 PM »
Well I'm sure that's all very nice , buts it's freezing on south east Scotland ,golfing today with. Waterproofs on ,but only 33 days until we return to paradise

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: May 08, 2016, 12:41:59 AM »
We had a sweltering 35c today...look a bit like a beetroot..

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: May 08, 2016, 02:07:09 AM »
Fine but chilly breeze in East Yorkshire. Gillie's depressed and wants to move south. I just look forward to the warmth of sun and people in Corfu.

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: May 08, 2016, 09:51:55 PM »
Definitely warmer down South according to my parents Jimbo, but don't tell Gillie!  ;)
And wow, Rilo, very hot in Belgium!!!

Pretty good here too, with nice blue skies, and warm sunny days. A little chilly at night, not bad, just cardigan or light jacket weather....despite this, the pesky mozzies are beginning to make an appearance....but we also have the beautiful fireflies!

Today saw the opening of Olympia, Taste of Life and Kamini Bar, as well as Eleni supermarket opposite Thomas Bay.

And Ozzie Oil have announced they will be opening the first week of June, so won't be long before we see Nikos and Kerry back.

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: May 08, 2016, 10:17:16 PM »
Yes hippopots realy great weather here cooling down a bit was 30c today .we have lived outside for 5 days.how different from 2 weeks ago in Germany ,we was in 6inches of snow...next week we are in snowdonia so that can be anything..enjoy your updates ,keep up the good work.

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: May 09, 2016, 07:15:37 PM »
Also hit 30c in Maidstone over the weekend and I was practically salivating for a Greek salad and some of Nafsika's special grilled chicken.......13 weeks today to go.... ;D

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: May 10, 2016, 06:43:26 PM »
7 weeks for us. Can't wait to get back to see everyone in the village and first evening meal in Nafsika. Jackie, what is the beach looking like this year. Very narrow near Havana last year!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni