Author Topic: year after year  (Read 19452 times)

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: year after year
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 11:21:19 PM »
Spot on Sellsy!!...As some know I work in the betting industry and If there was a sure fire bet that would give you everything you wanted in a holiday San Stefanos would be the winner everytime!!! ;) ;)
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline teambunny

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 12:04:16 AM »
We'll be returning for the fifth time this year and we must agree with many of the previous posts, adding though:
  • We always feel that the locals appreciate our custom, but are not out for all they can get from us. We had lunch in Paleo last year and were charged for every piece of bread put in front of us, every pat of butter etc
    No-one looks at you wobbly white bits on the beach and sneers at them
    Although everyone seems to drink a lot, there're no drunks puking in the gutters
    Its very casual and informal but no one looks at you strangely when you wear your posh frock

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 12:59:17 AM »
As FB regulars know the thought of walking along THAT beach again for the first time in 3 years is making me determined that there will be no wobbly white bits on show!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 07:45:18 PM »
 This year will be our 27th year visiting San Stefanos,our first holiday there was in 1987 so I reckon we have been there more than fifty times and
 we still love it. We used to go somewhere different twice a year, then one year I said "why don't we try Corfu?" My husband wasn't too keen thought
 it would be noisy and crowded,but I said "this place looks alright,doesn't look too big and busy" and that was it we were hooked.
 Over the years we have made so many lasting friendships and I can't imagine our lives if we had never visited San Stefanos and met so many lovely people,and the nice thing is we keep in touch all year. 

Offline tenbeech

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 08:41:51 PM »

Its very casual and informal but no one looks at you strangely when you wear your posh frock [/li]
    [li][/li]
    [/list]
    Must admit I got some funny looks when I wore my posh frock  Perhaps being male had something to do with it.
    Adventure before dementia

Offline Terri

• SanStef Regular
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
      Must admit I got some funny looks when I wore my posh frock  Perhaps being male had something to do with it.
    ;D ;D ;D[/list]

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 02:23:51 AM »
    Class!! ;D ;D ;D[/list]

Offline Teamnickos

• SanStef Hero
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 04:28:09 PM »
    We're having a change this year. We've decided to go back to the place we went for our first ever holiday to Greece  - which started our love affair with the greek islands 25 years ago (I won't say where in case someone poo poos it!). We now won't go anywhere other than the Greek Isles for our main holiday. This thread is making me wish we were going back to San Stef!! Better book for next year  ;) 

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
      • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: March 26, 2014, 07:24:00 PM »
    Hoi Richard, let me know when you are at Tsaros next time so we can avoid this :o[/list]
    The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
    Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline allanm

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: April 05, 2014, 02:45:33 PM »
    We have been going to San Stef twice a year for 21 years, We feel one of the family every time we go. We have watched the local children grow up, and the are always so pleased to see us. They have got used to my wife on her red scooter tooting done the village and me running behind, we love it.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni