Author Topic: Today in San Stef  (Read 4715 times)

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Today in San Stef
« on: February 15, 2014, 06:16:58 PM »
Just sitting at home looking through the window at the wind and rain and waiting for a dry spell to take the dog out.  Have had a look at San Stef webcam to cheer myself up and saw some lucky person walking along the beach - wish it was me - it looks like a lovely day in Corfu - can't wait for Summer. :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Today in San Stef
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 10:09:56 PM »
Know exactly what you mean Diane. Weather is just so bad right now we can't wait for the Corfu sunshine  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 12:48:31 PM »
Yes we have had 2 beautiful sunny days however its certainly not warm weather as yet but for walking ideal.  The Spring flowers are popping through the nights a little longer and with us heading now towards Carnival Time followed by Lent and then of course the most important part of the calendar Easter.

I do hope everyone is safe and the weather is calming down over in UK the TV here has shown some awful scenes and poor people losing their homes over the past days.

Offline BarbaraG

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 12:56:51 PM »
Yes Diane, was going to post exactly the same comment myself!

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 02:02:36 PM »

Nice to know everyone else thinking the same - makes the holidays seem nearer  :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni