Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Summer Dreams.

(1/12) > >>

WINKIE:
Love this place, but feel it never gets the custom it deserves,always quiet.Beautiful comfy seats,great service,and some nice chill music.What more could one ask for,has anyone else found it like this?.Do you frequent it often,or just pass on by.We will be there for sure in June, one of our favourite people watching spots too.

cabmufc:
Loved it 3 yrs ago when it was less quiet when Andy Rock did a weekly spot there!!..Great head down no nonsense night had by all!! 8)

benson:
They 'lost' the English Football back last August - something about the owner not wanting to pay for it.

I'm sure the world cup will be on in June - even if its greek commentary!

Other than that yes its a nice well appointed friendly bar but because it lacks custom I think it lacks a bit of atmosphere.

tenbeech:

Couldn't agree more WINKIE  We had many lovely evenings there last year, it was a bit quiet but that was a great attraction for us
 As we were staying at Tsaros Appts we thought we were well placed to enjoy a meal at our favourite , Olympia then a drink or three at  Summer Dreams and then a gentle stroll up Cardiac Hill !

cambridge:
In all my visits to the village I've never been in there! I'll cure that this year though and make sure I have at least one beer in there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version