Author Topic: Vicky Apartments  (Read 16157 times)

Offline Chrissyann

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Vicky Apartments
« on: January 16, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »
Hi, I am due stay at the Vicky Apartments in June, Has anyone an opinion on them or any advice about them?
Chrissyann

Offline H A S

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Vicky Apartments
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 05:04:15 PM »
Hi if you hhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/vickypoolapartments/have facebook go to the address and there is a web page.
Regards Harry

Gavlah1973

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 05:19:05 PM »
We walked through last year and had a look at the pool area. Looked lovely. You won't be disappointed. 2 mins to the beach and 5 mins into the heart of the village.
They also do a good BBQ night

Enjoy

Offline Chrissyann

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 06:18:46 PM »
Thankyou for your reply,I will look on web site.It sounds as if the apartments are ideal.    I  missed Corfu last year so I'm really looking forward to our holiday this year.I will also want to book a taxi nearer the time. I gather from past postings San Stefanos Travel are the most reliable.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 09:05:45 PM »
We have used San Stef Travel for taxi / minibus transfers for the last couple of years and have not been let down by them. You don't pay the taxi driver either you pay direct to San Stef Travel on arrival or the next day .
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »
We used to love the Vicky Pool but since the new guy took over the pool bar a couple of years ago we have moved away to Kapetanios as we find him very unfriendly. The other problem there for me is that the umbrella stands are concreted in so you cant move them around with the sun. Great pool, view and location though!

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 02:42:33 PM »
We love staying at the Vicky as the location is so good.  We found Lesley to be very friendly and helpful and to be fair Aris is friendly when you chat to him and he keeps the pool area immaculate - plus does a splendid barbeque.  I am sure you will be glad you chose the Vicky.

Offline Chrissyann

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 07:47:10 PM »
Thanks for all comments.  We have never had a bad holiday in Corfu and always find everyone  friendly, We do like to try different resorts so are looking forward to San Stefanos . We will be counting the days :)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 08:33:16 PM »
San Stef wont disappoint, you will return,it casts a magic spell on all who enter. 8)
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 03:16:23 PM »
We stayed there a couple of years ago and the location is stunning.  The apartments are clean and comfortable with lovely balcony.  We were in the old block.
I have to say speak as you find and we got on really well with Aris.  We used to have lunch there most days and he would always stop for a chat.
Enjoy

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 04:08:44 PM »
Chrissyann - WINKIE is right. Our friends think we're mad - they jet off to Vietnam or wherever - and simply can't understand why we're going back again to Agios Stephanos for the fifth year.

I remember WINKIE sending me a private mail about Little Prince. I think the information I gave was accurate. How many times is it this year, WINKIE?

It's not frenetic, it's not surrounded by great Hellenic sites, it's not particularly cute - but the views of the islands offshore, the sunsets, and the sheer relaxing ambiance together with the warmth of the local people make it almost irresistibly seductive.

You have to try it. Many of us did. Some have been back for more twenty years. All I can say is that when I arrive in the village it immediately feels like I'm at home.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 08:51:27 PM »
LOL Jim, yes I did contact you,and so very grateful for your help.Last year was our first ever visit to SS,went June then again Sept, this year June,then again Sept, kinda tells a story eh? :)To think of the money, we both have wasted, all these past years on trips to Benidorm,Tenerife,Palma, Gran Canaria,if only we had known about this diamond of a place.Never inour lives,have we come across such wonderful charming people,in such an endearing village.We dont tell anyone else,we want to keep SS to ourselves.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 09:48:57 PM »
Well as this post is Vicky's lets just say I work reception there and am there to help/advise/inform etc so if I can help - even if you have been coming for years you can still pop in and say hello to me, lets put faces to names - we also have a great book selection, appreciate most have kindles these days but we have some good books and we have free wifi for our bar guests too.  Looking forward to seeing many I have 'touched base' with here in the forum enjoy your hols as I am sure you will as I am so looking forward to getting back to my place at Vicky's from May 2nd for our first arrivals....see you all soon.....P.S.I am lucky I get Sundays off but otherwise you will find me there 09.00 - 16.00 at least Yiammas, Lesleyann xxxx

Gavlah1973

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 12:41:23 AM »
Look forward to enjoying your hospitality at the BBQ there when we are over in Sept

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 06:45:02 PM »
 You will definitely be on my visiting list come June,look forward to seeing you and I will look out some old photos to bring with me.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni