Author Topic: Only us...  (Read 6309 times)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Only us...
« on: January 12, 2014, 03:29:30 PM »
Can honestly say,hand on heart,that there is not one day goes by ,when we have not chatted or reminiced about our visits to San Stef,since we come home in September.We have so fallen in love with this place,and its people,that it has taken over from all our other dailly thoughts,bills,work,weather etc.Is anyone, other than us two, been infected with the San Stefanos Syndrome ?. I trawl through the net,looking for as much info as possible on the place,local news,weather,tavernas,maps,etc,anything to do with the place.Is there a cure lol.June seems so far away,its terrible what we are going through lol.

If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Only us...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 04:24:26 PM »
No cure Winkie. Once you have been you can't help but want to go back for more.  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline peter

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 07:10:48 PM »
i aalso have this incurable syndrome lol

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 07:24:05 PM »
Having not been for 3 yrs due to various factors and daily routine seeming to be full of worry,bills and family stresses,no wonder then that our return to the promised land this Sept is the only thing (apart from an unlikely lottery win!!) that is keeping us going at the moment!!
No worries like other holidays of not being at one with the place as soon as you arrive.You know that it is a perfect place to spend your hard earned 2 weeks in the sun before you get there!!
Even have a special folder on my computer at work named San Stefanos Sept 5th 2014 which is crammed full of websites galore,all to do with our heaven on earth which I turn to in the quieter times to keep a smile on my face!!
So no you are not alone!!
Sorry Tony.......236 days to go!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 02:45:52 AM by cabmufc »
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 06:55:32 PM »
Winkie,

Last year we had our normal two weeks in San Stef in the middle of June.  Later on in the year (September), the wife insisted we try a week somewhere different.  We spent a week in the Algarve at a lovely hotel but all I did was twist and moan.  I compared EVERYTHING to San Stef and I drove the wife mad.  I was not a happy bunny.
So no, you are not alone in pining for our beautiful resort.  We talk non stop about the place and sometimes I even do imaginary walks around the resort, all in my head of course.  Needless to say we are counting down to June this year for our stay at the Rose Garden.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 10:41:01 PM »
i aalso have this incurable syndrome lol
Don't we all Peter
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 10:42:31 PM »
We'll also be there in June - 17th on - when are you there Rod
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2014, 08:42:28 PM »
Tony,

We are there on 20th June for two weeks.  We may just meet up at last.   :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni