Author Topic: Luxury.  (Read 13549 times)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Luxury.
« on: January 01, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »
Looking forward so much to celebrating our ruby wedding in September.We have been to San Stefanos twice in 2013,staying in the Little Prince each time,and again in June this year.We are looking now, for somewhere with a little bit "extra" luxury,and no disrespect to the Prince.We have been looking at luxury apartments,there are many,but have never been able to gain access to view when there.We would like,preferably,to have one with a sea view from balcony etc,two bedroom,near beach and centre,anyone offer their experience of such apartments please,and advise.Thanks folks.

If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Luxury.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 03:07:23 PM »
Have you looked on San Stef travels website for there apartments.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline johny rebel

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 04:48:16 PM »
Try Fedra Mare top apartments but they may be fully booked in september

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 07:40:21 PM »
Fully agree with Johny but will probably be fully booked

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 03:24:38 AM »
Try the Sugar and Almond apartments, they are very luxurious.  I know the owners and I have been in them.  Up a slight incline with views over the sea :) 

http://www.sugarandalmond.gr/

Take a look at the website and good luck

Bee

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »
Margaritas Suites via Noula at San Stefanos Travel fit your criteria and also check out Paralia Luxury Apartments next to Delfina Blu in addition to those already advised above.....

Offline Woodman

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 12:47:37 PM »
Delfino Blu also have a couple of apartments in the block next to their hotel, which are lovely and look out over the bay towards the harbour.

Offline Teamnickos

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 04:45:13 PM »
Margaritas Suites via Noula at San Stefanos Travel fit your criteria and also check out Paralia Luxury Apartments next to Delfina Blu in addition to those already advised above.....

Margaritas are fantastic, I would highly recommend, but I'm not sure any of the suites have 2 bedrooms?

Offline thejoneses

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 02:53:01 PM »
luxury i suppose depends how you define it !! the family at Spiradoula are fantastic . so warm and welcoming , nothing is too much trouble . They also own Sugar and almonds which are really high spec if a tad up the hill , the views are stunning but my luxury is in Spiradoula . basic and very clean accomodation surrounded by beautiful people . Its why we return year after year .

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 11:11:10 PM »
luxury i suppose depends how you define it !! the family at Spiradoula are fantastic . so warm and welcoming , nothing is too much trouble . They also own Sugar and almonds which are really high spec if a tad up the hill , the views are stunning but my luxury is in Spiradoula . basic and very clean accomodation surrounded by beautiful people . Its why we return year after year .

I am returning to Spiridoula Villa this year with my friend from the USA.  I think San Stefanos is the perfect place to introduce her to Greece. :)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 08:47:24 PM »
Folks,many thanks for all your input to my query.We have booked a week in September, 5th-12th with Harri at the Fedra Mare,so happy  :). Thanks again.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2014, 09:30:05 PM »
see you there winkie ::)

Offline johny rebel

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2014, 10:57:34 PM »
Folks,many thanks for all your input to my query.We have booked a week in September, 5th-12th with Harri at the Fedra Mare,so happy  :). Thanks again.
.         See you there Winkie we will be there at the same time you won't be disappointed with Fedra Mare Harri And Dimitris are brilliant don't think you will want to stay anywhere else after staying at Fedra Mare we are there June and September

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni