Author Topic: Stamatis  (Read 12476 times)

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Stamatis
« on: November 23, 2013, 12:08:21 PM »
Has anyone stayed at Stamatis Apartments in the last two years? We can't get booked at The Little Prince as usual from 6th June next year but Stamatis is an option. Don't know much about them but they look tidy enough from the street. Any info would be a great help.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
Re: Stamatis
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 04:07:04 PM »
We have stayed there for the last9 years.  We love it there as Tom (owner) is always very helpful.  The old apartments (Thomsons) are a bit tired, but are good enough. Best apartments are Studio for 3 people.  2 bedroom apartments have a tiny shower and apartments for 2 people are just too small. Tom does rent out privately, newer apartments and they seem very nice. Hope this helps.

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 09:07:57 PM »
We looked at new apartments this year,very nice,modern with all mod con.but we thought a bit expensive.everybody to their own

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 01:51:19 PM »
His rates for the new apartments, known as Silver Moon include the a/c per night. Both Stamatis and Silver Moon though are ideal if you are looking for a central location.......

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 05:29:54 PM »
Have to agree Lesley.  These apartments are just right for us because of the location to everything we want. As long as we have somewhere clean to shower and sleep, that is good enough for us.  Tom always treats us like old friends, as he does all his many returning guests.  Have already booked for next June! 8)

Offline bluenosejock1

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 06:50:20 PM »
We are staying here in a couple of weeks so will be able to provide info when we get back (and pics etc). 1st time we have not stayed in the Thomas Bay so we are slightly apprehensive but so long as we have a balcony overlooking the pool I will be happy  ;D
I shine but do not burn

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 07:59:35 PM »
All rooms overlook the pool, so you will be fine! I hope you enjoy Stamatis as much as we do.  Great location too, have a great time!! 8)

Offline bluenosejock1

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 08:48:17 PM »
Brilliant. Thanks Karen that has put my mind at ease a bit lol. Do you know if the rooms have a TV ? No mention of this on travel agents site. Not a massive issue but would be good lol 8)
I shine but do not burn

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 03:51:39 PM »
No there are no TV's in the apartments but Tom (owner)   has one in the bar area if there is something specific you wanted to watch! :)

Offline bluenosejock1

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 05:40:27 PM »
Tv in the bar sounds good to me  ;D 8)
I shine but do not burn

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 09:20:35 PM »
 :) ;)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 09:44:56 PM »
Have booked here for next year after the prices at Teresa were a tad to much for us. Got a great price for the 2 of us
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 10:07:44 AM »
Do they have kettles in the rooms and are the showers cubicles with doors or curtains
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 06:08:50 PM »
Do they have kettles in the rooms and are the showers cubicles with doors or curtains
Jules they have kettles, microwave and toasters in the rooms. The showers have curtains.  The best apartments are the ones that sleep up to 3 people, they have a shower over the bath.  Last year, we stayed in a 2 bed apartment (was on offer) and was disappointed with the tiny shower, (loved the rest of the apartment).  My husband could hardly get in it and the water went all over the floor.  Not the end of the world, but we are quite fussy about our shower facilities.  Having said that, the water was always hot! :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 09:36:25 PM »
Thanks Karen . It is going to seem strange for us after all the years spent at Teresa but will still be good :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni