Author Topic: the weather is------------  (Read 14239 times)

Offline lizzie

• SanStef Addict
  • hair by Patricia - San Stefanos
    • View Profile
Re: new friends--
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 04:39:59 PM »

Hi Katie,
                 That's nice , yes things were o.k. in Edinburgh but now there is a new Grandchild coming so will be back there next week maybe for 2 weeks.   We are still swimming but the afternoons it 's getting a bit cooler.

Thanks again for getting in touch, maybe we will meet up next year.
LIZZIE

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: the weather is------------
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 04:41:10 PM »
Left LGW at 06.00 had boots - fur-lined, gloves and it was drizzling it was 02c....arrived in CFU at 11.30 to temps of 17c quick pit stop at home exit fur lined boots, woollies etc changed to a tee shirt then upto village and a little krasi at Landos overlooking a beautiful sunny valley below with plenty of peeps around enjoying too so needed my new sunglasses on, blue skies but clouding over now as sat at home on veranda........but I feel like a new person seeing blue skies, not wearing woollies and so far phew its good to be back on the rock........ looking forward to my winter in Corfu.  

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »
and now in good ole Corfiot tradition there is a storm a brewing.......... but its so warm........

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 02:36:54 AM »
It's been a beautiful day here in Hull. Blue skies, the merest tiny cloud, golden leaves on the trees down our avenue.

And, hey, it's now a balmy -2C. Joy!

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 06:32:16 PM »
Well more rain today,, storms all through the night , garden is now well watered.  Its about 19c at moment so at least no heating needed this evening.  Forecast more of the same tomorrow Tuesday with Wednesday sunny spells and temps much the same for time of year........

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 08:30:15 PM »
Well after 3 days of rain (garden lovely and watered and winter veg sprouting) hubby and I may think about the first log fire tomorrow evening Wednesday as temps have dropped to 17c......... winter is almost with us now here in Corfu.........

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni