Author Topic: A bit blue and yearning to go back  (Read 16835 times)

Offline Teamnickos

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: A bit blue and yearning to go back
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 11:06:45 PM »
We also find that once in SS we just totally relax. We had a few things on our minds this year but still managed to just switch off, it's just so relaxing. The people are just so friendly and you know that when you venture out in the evening a lovely meal awaits you! I long for my holidays but hate wishing my life away cos it's too precious

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 11:14:48 PM »
 "I long for my holidays but hate wishing my life away cos it's too precious".......Problem is that with everday life your problems,stresses,fears and doubts are with you daily while when you are away for those (in my opinion) more precious,well earned 2 weeks you can leave them all behind when you lock that front door!!! ;D 8)
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 05:36:05 PM »
Thanks TeamNickos and Cabmufc

You have probably both hit the nail on the head in that its somewhere I switch off completely and escape the worries and stresses that comes with normal life in the UK.

In SS - I am always happy, bathed in sunshine and worry free and that is an intoxicating blend and hence why I miss it so badly when I am home.

My mum is down looking after Nate this week as I am back to work and we were sitting musing last night saying how lovely it would be to not have to worry about the cost and just jet over to SS for long weekends every month of the spirng/summer/autumn together with a 3-4 week long break in August................oh I can dream.   I have upped my investment in the lottery  ;D

At least it is always there, my magical little place and without wanting to sound like I am wishing my life away, I cannot wait to be back next year.   ;)

Offline shawty1984

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 08:27:21 PM »
Same with the prices here. Booked Romanza for two weeks from Newcastle for July 14th. Started at £611 and dropped to £487. I think that's the cheapest we have paid since we started going 9 years ago.
Romanza hotel, best place on earth.

Offline xemmax

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »
Silverstar, I think you were there when I was, I remember seeing your gang round the Nafsika pool :)

I returned a week ago and I definitely have the post-holiday blues :(

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 04:13:13 PM »
Hi Xemmex

I can only apologise for the shrieking of my little boy - he is speech delayed and therefore tends to shout a lot when he getting excited.

Horrible being back isn't it??

We have rebooked for 18th Aug next year already  ;D

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 05:50:45 PM »
will just miss you Silverstar we come home on the 18th

Offline Jacksi

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 08:19:13 PM »
We have just booked for next year about £10 more than we paid for this year so pleased with that! £615 eac for 2 weeks mid August at Tereza!!  Count down begins again!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni