Author Topic: Entertainment  (Read 17371 times)

Offline rae21

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Entertainment
« on: June 21, 2013, 09:27:32 PM »
Four weeks today we'll be there any news on the entertainment this year looking forward to seeing Keith, Groucho and Darren not heard much from Condor or Thomas Bay are there any recommendations or things to look out for yammas :-)

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Entertainment
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 11:58:40 PM »
We were there in May and Groucho was due out in few weeks so sure he will be there now.  Went to see Keith and also saw Splinter Band at Thomas Bay who we hadn't heard before and enjoyed them.  At the Condor there is Dirty Dancing and Greece tributes which were quite entertaining and think its the same people who do Michael Buble and Robbie tributes - didn't watch these this year but did last year. There was nothing at Silver Star - other years we normally used to go to see Jerry James but sadly his wife has passed away and when we were there Tassos said had got no replacement arranged as yet.  Have a great holiday.

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 03:44:53 PM »
Groucho was on at least one night a week at El Greco over the last two weeks. Darren May was on one Sunday only at three Ws. Tassos at Silver Star was stiil considering whether to get someone in as the resort gets busier.

Offline rae21

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 04:13:17 PM »
Thanks guys sad news about Jerry used to enjoy watching him on a Saturday night I'm sure all our thoughts are with him and his family.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 11:21:58 PM »
Someone who has recently returned told me that Darren May was on for one night only as he is seriously ill.  Such a shame, really enjoyed listening to him

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 02:01:59 AM »
As I'm sure you know - there is always someone doing live entertainment in one of the venues - so you'll be ok when you arrive...
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Vincemac

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 11:31:02 AM »
Last night quiz in Thomas bay very good night when a Greek dance question was asked the quiz stopped and it tuned into Greek danceing before returning back to quiz happy days

Offline Woodman

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 12:36:47 PM »
Saw Keith Mitchell at the Athens Bar one night when we were there.  He plays his 'Acoustic jukebox' where you choose from over 150 songs.  Lovely evening, a few beers and some lovely cocktails for the girls. Brilliantly looked after by the owner who looks a little like Elvis Costello! Wish I knew his name, he's a great host. Not my video, but here he is from last year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev9I2Acx3YE

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 01:47:30 PM »
That would be Nico at a guess!

Offline Woodman

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 03:12:23 PM »
He introduced us to Amaretto with Lemon juice - bit like Battenburg in a glass!

Offline Vincemac

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 11:46:30 AM »
Good night at bar 38 all my family in there good band and dancing

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 11:51:16 AM »
Glad they are still having live music in Bar 38. Had some good nights in there last year  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Gavlah1973

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 01:33:01 PM »
VinceMac...... just see all the girls on the beach.... didn't realise they were naturists!?!?
They were having a goos time though!!

Offline Vincemac

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 04:14:39 PM »
Yeh bevy of beauties two sisters daughter and grand daughter now for my methos see you tonight

Offline Sarah

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2013, 04:28:10 PM »
Vincemac

We stayed at the Thomas Bay and were at the Quiz night also.  I think you were all sitting at tables beside us.  There were four of us sitting on the higher tables near the pool table. Me and hubby and my niece and her hubby.

Sarah

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni