Author Topic: Little Prince and the people.  (Read 11424 times)

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Little Prince and the people.
« on: June 15, 2013, 11:10:21 AM »
Back home a week,and wish I had never set foot in Spain all those years.What a stunning village,the friendliest locals we have ever come across.Stayed in the above in a two bedroom apartment,huge rooms and a good sized balcony,if I had one little complaint,it would have to be the loo,the tiles in need of a little tlc grout wise.The staff are amazing,Demitri,Peppina and Mike work non stop to cater for everyones needs,and absolutely nothing is a bother.What a restuarant at night,rammed with folks enjoyed top class food and service,a warm welcome is guaranteed and a fond farewell when leaving.I have never in all my years,felt so relaxed and chilled on holiday,no loud music or drunkards falling over themselves,how I wish I could be back there right now.We are trying to book again for September,after looking at various luxury apartments when there,and it is virtually impossible to find a vacancy.No wonder,the place is a heaven for peace and quiet,and to meet folks of a similar mind was incredible. A thank you to all who helped with questions before our trip,and a wee special thanks to Jimbo for his pm.San Stefanos......we love you.

If its not one thing,its your mother.

Gavlah1973

Re: Little Prince and the people.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 01:05:21 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it Winkie. We first went 3 years ago and are returning this summer.
We'll never be one to consistently return to somewhere every year but San Stef will be on our list for a visit every other year or so.
I used to love Fuerteventura and visited 7 times when I was younger.  However my heart is now firmly in Greece......... Spain just doesn't compare. Make sure you put a constructive review on Trip Advisor. .... this helps future guests choose the resort and also the hoteliers use this as feedback for tweaks and improvements

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it, Winkie. I told you you would be hard-pressed not to! Were you in 101 or 109?

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 05:40:26 PM »
109 Jimbo,huge room,tons of space and a decent view of the area too,much impressed.Trying to book again for September,no apartments available,can you tell if the studios are of a decent size,and have views.We do enjoy an ouzo or two on the balcony.Thanks for all the advice off late.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 09:09:43 PM »
108 has something of a sea view. The rooms are big by most standards.

Online Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 10:08:23 PM »
 Glad you enjoyed your holiday Winkie.We have been visiting two or three times a year for the last twenty-five years and we are going again
 tomorrow.It's the perfect place to relax and unwind and the people are wonderful.It's addictive,be warned!!

Offline Rover

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 10:11:35 PM »
I like Spain and Greece. Greece is good for me because I enjoy most of the food and wine, and I can associate with the people. I have seen more of Spain, particular favourite being Salamanca. Go there, take your camera, wander round the streets and enjoy. Have also enjoyed many years of laid back holidays in SS. Each to his own.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 10:27:07 PM »
Not home two weeks,and we have booked the Little Prince for September.San Stefanos,you have us under your magic spell ;D.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 11:12:17 PM »
You will get a big hug when you return. You'll soon be part of the family.

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 01:43:39 PM »
Was reading on another forum, that the shower curtains have been replaced in the studios with cubicles,can anyone confirm?.Always have a fight with shower curtains lol.

Offline chrissie d

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
When we went last year we had a cubicle in our,s ,much better than a curtain.Just under 4 weeks to go until we return for our 4th stay at Little prince .

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »
Room 108 has a cubicle and as far as I know all rooms now have them. We're just back from another great stay at the LP, our 6th. Dimitris, Mike, Pepina and Ana will make always make you feelwelcome whether regulars or first timers!

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »
Thanks for the replies folks,much appreciated.

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 11:19:49 PM »
We used to go to Spain years ago but much prefer Greece.  Have been to a lot of the islands and have never been disappointed - we do have a soft spot for San Stef though - how could you not?  We did go to Fuertaventura last March as too early for Greece and although we had a good holiday - for us it just doesn't compare to Greece - the Greeks are so friendly.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 02:25:25 AM »
Lovely people....
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni