Author Topic: Annoying people  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Vincemac

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Annoying people
« on: May 26, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »
I am sorry if I have annoyed anyone with my un worded repeating posts this was because I found it the easy way to join the forum.i am not too good at using I pads and I am no up in speed with this technology sorry once again vince

YANNIS26

Re: Annoying people
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 02:45:27 PM »
Do not worry about it Vince we can't all be  a computer genius.I do not understand what your problem is as you have posted a number of normal posts.I suggest you keep away from the chat line & click reply on the posts you wish to comment on.You have demonsrated by posting this thread that you also know how to create a new one.
Yammas
Yiannis

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 05:16:24 PM »
Would love to see more posts from you about your San Stefanos experiences. Although as was said it was annoying it looks as if you are now sorted. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Sellsy

• SanStef FANATIC
  • Cardiac hill, it really is worth it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 09:54:43 PM »
Nice one Vince, enjoy the forum for what it is, nothing too serious, fun banter,and helpful information along the way, we've all had the odd blip with posts and technology, all part of the fun!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 10:05:03 PM »
Vince you are a very welcome member of this forum - so don't worry...
I thought it was very thoughtful and nice of you to post about any shortcomings you were concerned about - but really not necessary.
Please continue to contribute as all posts are welcome and be one of an ever expanding family of San Stefanos friends.
Good luck with the iPad - - if you ever need any help with iPad stuff - - that any of us can assist with - please just ask or do it via a Personal Message (PM).
I always take my iPad away on holiday instead of a laptop, although, to be fair, I can now do everything on my phone as well......
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Vincemac

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »
Thanks all I will continue to enjoy this forum

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni