Author Topic: TAXI SHARE?  (Read 7626 times)

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
TAXI SHARE?
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:50:05 PM »
I was wondering if any fellow SS travellers are arriving at Corfu Airport on Monday 3rd June at around 20.30 and would like to share a taxi transfer?  My flight is due at 20.30 so if anyone is arriving a little earlier and would be happy to wait I would love to know  :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: TAXI SHARE?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 10:00:02 AM »
Maybe Cerys at San Stefanos Travel could link you up with someone else arriving at about the same time. Also I have added you to the going to San Stefanos 2013 page on Facebook where you could also ask as there are people on there who do not visit this forum. Also possibly try the Agni Forums for San Stefanos as well where people have put similar posts before. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 12:04:47 PM »
We, a group of 8, booked a minibus transfer last year from Cerys and she asked if we would add a single traveller - easy peasy!

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 10:29:47 PM »
We, a group of 8, booked a minibus transfer last year from Cerys and she asked if we would add a single traveller - easy peasy!

Thank you for that info, I will certainly contact Cerys nearer the time to see if she can arrange something  :)
I guess it all depends on who's coming in on similar flights!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 12:16:58 AM »
At least Cerys will have any info on other's who have pre booked taxis. Hope you get sorted.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Cerys

• Global Moderator
  • SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 02:05:35 PM »
Hi all. We can arrange all sorts of transfers to and from the airport, from taxis to minubuses depending on the size of the group. When we have numerous guests arriving on the same flight we will often pair them up so that they travel together, thus reducung the price of the transfer for each party. We cannot guarantee that a share will be available but we will always do our best. For more information about transfers feel free to contact me direct or visit www.san-stefano.gr   

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 03:54:27 PM »
Hi all. We can arrange all sorts of transfers to and from the airport, from taxis to minubuses depending on the size of the group. When we have numerous guests arriving on the same flight we will often pair them up so that they travel together, thus reducung the price of the transfer for each party. We cannot guarantee that a share will be available but we will always do our best. For more information about transfers feel free to contact me direct or visit www.san-stefano.gr   

Thank you Cerys for that info and for the private message.  I will contact you nearer my departure with my flight details as I will have to book a transfer anyway, whether it be alone or shared  :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni