Author Topic: Cost of flights  (Read 24831 times)

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Cost of flights
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2013, 01:03:21 PM »
 Thats an interesting site Lesley.But strange as it is, Jetair (Thomson) is cheaper than the low cost companys for us.Thats flying out of Brussels.Ryanair was not an option at all.we got a good price of 290 euro each return, but you have to consider its a shorter flying time, depending where you fly out from in the UK

Offline Andy7

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 09:08:49 PM »
The secret to DIY Holidays is to book Early, Gill and I have two trips to Corfu booked through Easyject costing £110 each inc. bags and extra leg room.

On one of our trips we have booked Monarch out and Jet2 back total Cost £220 each but thats during the summer holidays!

After I booked it I wondered how easy it would be to get accommodation, it was not a problem, a quick email to Lesley and we were sorted at a cost well below that for a package ;D

And given the choice I much prefer spending my money directly in San Stef rather than paying a big company like Thomson.

Andy

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2013, 11:54:59 PM »
The secret to DIY Holidays is to book Early, Gill and I have two trips to Corfu booked through Easyject costing £110 each inc. bags and extra leg room.

On one of our trips we have booked Monarch out and Jet2 back total Cost £220 each but thats during the summer holidays!

After I booked it I wondered how easy it would be to get accommodation, it was not a problem, a quick email to Lesley and we were sorted at a cost well below that for a package ;D

And given the choice I much prefer spending my money directly in San Stef rather than paying a big company like Thomson.

Andy

£110 each, is that outward and return?

Offline Andy7

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 12:07:34 AM »
£110 each, is that outward and return?

Yep, £110 each return from Luton, booked them within 6 hours of the flights coming out, OK they are low season bookings but thats still cheaper than going to London on the train!

Andy

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 01:36:14 AM »
Yep, £110 each return from Luton, booked them within 6 hours of the flights coming out, OK they are low season bookings but thats still cheaper than going to London on the train!

Andy

Ryanair were running a sale that finished Monday at midnight.

Manchester - corfu in April for £48.00 return inclusive of taxes. There was plenty of available dates too.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 10:00:44 PM »
Waspman glad and happy to have been of assistance and helping the local guys too...... 8)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni