Author Topic: at last  (Read 4177 times)

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
at last
« on: March 04, 2013, 11:58:50 PM »
At last flights booked.  Gulp..........took a big breath and booked them, despite making the decision to wait for them to become more reaonable - was stressing out every day checking as, instead of going down, they were going up! We have booked 16 seats and more pending........

Feel good now, am so looking forward to walking on that long beach, swimming in that glorious sea, eating that wonderful food, watching that amazing sunset and meeting all those fabulous Greek people!  Lucky us.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: at last
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 01:20:36 AM »
Good feeling to be booked. Now we need the pound/Euro rate to improve!

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 01:42:23 AM »
Euro not looking good, just hope we see an improvement. Last year was the best we have had for a few years.

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 05:04:53 PM »
Euro's looking up I reckon. I think the Italian general election result is going to help the euro rise because of the increased uncertainty in the eurozone that that result creates (over 50% of Italians voted for parties who wanted nothing to do with further austerity - if that becomes reality the eurozone is in trouble as Italy is big enough to go it alone). Allied to our economy steadily improving investors will use Britain as a safe haven which will improve things further. If the ECB were to reduce interest rates their end as well thats even better.

Current exchange with TravelFX is 1.1486. If it gets over 15 I'll buy a couple of hundred worth and wait to see what happens.  :'(
When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 11:04:53 PM »
fingers crossed

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni