Author Topic: Why Why Ryan Air?  (Read 3721 times)

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Why Why Ryan Air?
« on: March 07, 2013, 10:57:04 PM »
We were so pleased Ryan Air started to do flights from Edinburgh and booked for an extra week in May, great flight times, leaving Edinburgh at 7.30am. Then today they sent me an e-mail saying the flights times have been changed, not by a few hours but 8 hours! and 6 hours coming home. We dont arrive until 9.30pm!! We were going to hire a car from the airport, but now nobody wants to drive in the dark. We will be lucky if we arrive in time for a Gyros at the tasty corner ::)
We have used Ryan Air a lot over the past years for holidays and I would rather fly with them than Thomsons or Thomas Cook (more leg room and always on time) but now I am totally disgusted  :(

Offline Andy7

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Why Why Ryan Air?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 12:11:50 AM »
We were so pleased Ryan Air started to do flights from Edinburgh and booked for an extra week in May, great flight times, leaving Edinburgh at 7.30am. Then today they sent me an e-mail saying the flights times have been changed, not by a few hours but 8 hours! and 6 hours coming home. We dont arrive until 9.30pm!! We were going to hire a car from the airport, but now nobody wants to drive in the dark. We will be lucky if we arrive in time for a Gyros at the tasty corner ::)
We have used Ryan Air a lot over the past years for holidays and I would rather fly with them than Thomsons or Thomas Cook (more leg room and always on time) but now I am totally disgusted  :(

Nasty trick and I would be gutted, I always drive from the Airport but its a nightmare in the dark.

I would get a taxi this time and book Easyjet next time, they might be more expensive but they have had the same flight times to Corfu for years!

Andy

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni