Author Topic: Bar38  (Read 5674 times)

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
Bar38
« on: November 11, 2012, 08:07:19 PM »
I just read a post about the new Chinese restaurant being where Bar38 used to be  ???  Where is it now, as I would love to go and catch up with Hilary and Spiros again and have a drink with them  :) Hopefully I will be in SS next year  :D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Bar38
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:42:57 PM »
Bee I will send you a pm
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »
Thank you Jules :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »
Bar 38 is now right next to the Thomas Bay Hotel, the San Stefano Car Hire is the other side of Bar 38.
I am sure Jules will bring you up to speed.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 03:03:03 AM »
Thanks Tony, I have had a message from Jules.  It seems to me that there have been numerous changes and new additions in the 4 years since I was last there, but I'm sure it will still have the old appeal :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »
Yes, in spite of many changes over the years, San Stefanos retains it's basic charm and welcome.
In a way it's quite nice as it gives you a choice.
Old San Stefanos is not much different to the old days, just more there and a great part to go for a quiet night and good food.
Kamini Bar is quiet and good for conversation, The Golden Beach Restaurant called Fantasea is lovely, and you must know the rest.
Beachcomber Bistro for fine dining with a sunset view, very friendly, Manthos Taverna as always, Nafsika as good as ever, Mistral & Waves on the Beach.

On what is now the main street, you get a mix of venues and entertainment, take a walk one night and visit Aquarious Bar,
off the main street, just past the Condor, with the Athens Bar and Spiros Bikes on the corner.

It's just in front of the Athina Hotel and you'll get a great welcome from Glen and Maria.
A popular bar, not noisy and you'll find that everyone will chat to you. Good for a lunch snack or afternoon chill-out, popular with singles as well.

Thomas Bay is as friendly as ever and you will see what is on each night, lots of live music and shows around, Athens Bar as nice as always too.

Go up towards the Tennis Courts and enjoy Ossie Oils, Tuesday is BBQ night and Kerry will sing beautifully - lots of songs from musicals
Enjoy!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 09:01:08 PM »
Well I guess it's a visit to Ozzie Oils to catch up with Kerry again and plenty more new places to tickle my taste buds  ;)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni