Author Topic: Theadosia Apartments  (Read 6191 times)

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Theadosia Apartments
« on: November 11, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
Have now booked for the Theadosia for 2 weeks (end of May start of June)

Firstly are the Theadosia the apartments just up from the juice bar on the way up to the Tsaros? Has anybody stayed there before and if so I would appreciate hearing your experiences of the apartments.

Offline Cerys

• Global Moderator
  • SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Theadosia Apartments
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 11:42:39 PM »
Hi D@G.
The Theodosia Apartments are located in their own private grounds inbetween Peli & Maria's paper shop and the Olympia restaurant, not up the hill behind the juice bar. Their location offers an ideal balance of convenience and comfort as they are only a minute or so away from the center of San Stefanos but are still very private and tranquil (and no hills to climb!). As you are already booked I'm sure you have visited the San Stefano Travel website with whom the Theodosia Apartments are exclusively let, however here is the link to Theodosia's page where you can view pictures and videos of the apartments. 

http://www.san-stefano.gr/theodosia_room.php

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 04:32:34 PM »
We have stayed there a couple of times and would say they are among the best we have stayed in. We only changed to Athens Bar this year because we got a better deal otherwise we would have used them again.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 01:21:39 AM »
Likewise just like Richard & co.
We loved the Theodosia Apts.
The front facing ones were the best, the only problem we found was the one on the first floor at the back -
The bedroom window was facing east (towards Maris & Peli), my son had this Apt. and had to change as there were no curtains or shutter,
this meant they were woken every morning when the sun rose and shone straight into their eyes, and the room temp..shot up - - usually around 06:30 - ish!!
Not good - however this was a couple of years ago now and may have been fixed - -
over to you Cerys - has it been fixed?

Anyway great Apt's and just like Richard we went in the Athens Bar Apt's in 2012, as they included the Transfer in a very good deal....
I would however, have no hesitation in staying at Theodosia again.

Like the majority, when we travel independently from the likes of Thomson, (we always check Thomson and use them as a benchmark),
so we have to shop around for the best deal, (now Linda has retired - especially)!!
Market forces rule - - - this applies to flights as well, after all most airlines are so similar, most Apt's as well, as we don't spend too many hours in them.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 01:41:13 AM »
Does anybody know if, when on any of the balconys at Theadosia, you are within range of any free Wifi? I suspect the answer is no but just checking.

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 01:44:53 AM »
Does anybody know if, when on any of the balconys at Theadosia, you are within range of any free Wifi? I suspect the answer is no but just checking.

Doh! Just checked the SS travel website and it appears they have wifi in the apartments. Good to know.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni