Author Topic: Terezas or Little Prince  (Read 19032 times)

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Terezas or Little Prince
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 09:34:08 PM »
You'll be there same time as me - going out 5-19 Aug with 10 of my family staying at Vasilis apts - can't wait ;-) Ive stayed at Teresa and loved it- I've known the owners son since we were kids and they are lively people - you will have a great time;-))

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 07:20:27 PM »
I was merely pointing out that Little Prince is almost directly opposite Silver Star. etc..etc..
However, when you have had enough (music or vino, which ever comes first) - in my case is the first few notes of "My Way," which I loathe even more than David Cameron (if that's possible) - you have merely to close the doors and windows, etc...etc...
You don't like Cameron ???? - (fakes a shocked look on my face)  - surely you are not an evil member of  "Trotskyite-Kamenevite-Zinovievite-Leftist-Counter-Revolutionary Bloc"??? My goodness why? - Just because he's a posh boy who takes all our money - - LOL

Funny how that strange race of people called politicians evoke such strong feelings - funnily enough I don't have much time for 99% of them...
I dislike that creature Ed Milliband with a Passion, Ed Balls should have never been born...
Tony Blair bought a new meaning to lies and called it spin, he and Gordon Brown wrecked our economy, and then wanted to make it worse...
The Tories stepped in and did very little - in fact it's getting worse ... and Cameron won't cut back on oversea's aid - to countries with a space program - - joke!!

Labour created a culture of OTT PC and H&S, it's ruined my company and I am affected every day at work... and worst of all - uncontrolled immigration....
and I don't care what the politicians say - - - it does kill jobs for the British.....

I am fed up with carrying so many economic scroungers....  (I don't begrudge the few genuine ones), there is just so much wrong here....
and the Eurocrats want to strip us of our last economic resources... The Lib-dems are a sick joke.....
I need a Holiday - but will Corfu soon have a German Burgermeister... hopefully never -  - makes Jerry singing "My Way" sound worth seeing - -
(Just joking Jerry).....

roll on Summer!! we can forget the rest then for a few weeks - - -  LOL

Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 09:04:25 PM »
That's sorted that out then!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2012, 04:01:26 AM »
I'm suffering from a nasty Man-Flu Head cold and a bad cough/chest infection - so I'm not feeling good....
but it made me feel better for a minute or two!! LOL

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 03:11:18 PM »
Thought you were unusually grumpy!

Imagine a Chinese woman rubbing oil into your aching limbs in the warm sunshine, with the prospect of lunch in the Mango Bar only a little while away. Imagine the warm Ionian Sea lapping over your toes as you stroll up the edge of the gentle water. Imagine the scent of hibiscus and thyme mingling with hints of lamb grilling on the spit. In your mind, watch the lightning crackling over Mithraki and see the steam rising after a quick shower.

You'll feel better. Doctor Agios Stefanos has powerful medicine.

As I write, it's less than 12 hours to 2013, when we can all be together again in the great Corfiot sanatorium!    

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »
Thanks Jim - I was wafting away reading this - then I felt the sea wash over my trouser leg - as I was dreaming of a Hot San Stefanos beach . . . . the Chinese Massage - - -
then I realised I had nodded off holding a glass of diet coke - - - and it spilled - - - -
Happy New Year - - starting to feel better now - -Hour by Hour......

Man-Flu - - - worse than Bubonic Plague and snake-bite combined with Typhus and a bad-hair day. . . . only Men suffer so badly!!!
Off to lie down now and be waited on - - (I'm such a bad patient) ....................  Tea Please!! - - Oh! and a nice biscuit to dunk as well..... Thanks!!

Offline tenbeech

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 05:12:22 PM »

Hi tonyco1,   You could have the other male only complaint ~  Manthrax ~   " It's not easy being  male "  That phrase is guaranteed to get my wife annoyed    Apparently  men have a very easy trip through life     Really ?
Adventure before dementia

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 08:38:11 PM »
Sings - - - "It's begining to feel a bit like Christmas - Manthrax - - - la-la de la la la
Yes know that scenario as well - - it's a conspiracy by the Multi-taskers.....

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni