Author Topic: Terezas or Little Prince  (Read 19033 times)

Offline geordie40

• View Profile
Terezas or Little Prince
« on: October 29, 2012, 12:13:24 AM »
Hi all
This is my 1st post, we are looking to come to san stef next august and looking at both of these apartments. Terezas has a family room and little prince has a 2 bed apt.
My question is about the tereza family room, according to their website the family room has 2 bedrooms but i cant find out for definite. I have 2 teenage daughters so all sleeping in one giant room wont be practical.
Has anyone stayed in a family room at terezas that could shed some light on the accommodation.

stayed in Sidari 2 yrs ago and Pefkos (Rhodes) last year, really looking forward to returning to Corfu and san stef (especially after seeing it on ITV's series on Corfu).

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Terezas or Little Prince
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 01:21:25 AM »
The family rooms at Tereza have 2 bedrooms.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline geordie40

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 03:22:28 PM »
Thanks Jules, do you happen to know where the family rooms are ie front,back,pool, ground or 1st floor

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 03:56:29 PM »
We've stayed in both the 2-bedroom apartments at Little Prince, so can give detailed information if you need it.

Offline geordie40

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 05:24:14 PM »
Thanks jumbo, I understand the 2 bed aparts are on the ends? Also is little prince noisy as it appears to be on the road

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 06:05:38 PM »
There are two : 101 and 109. 101 is nearer the sea and 109 is next to the pool. The have very big kitchens, baths, and good-sized rooms.

All LP rooms have very good double-glazing, so it's even possible to cut out Jerry James or the other bars.

Offline Rod

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »

You can't help yourself Jimbo can you?   ;)

Gavlah1973

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 12:01:51 AM »
Jumbo

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 01:07:53 AM »
Leave poor Jerry alone or he may never come back ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 01:23:11 AM »
Thanks Jules, do you happen to know where the family rooms are ie front,back,pool, ground or 1st floor

There are family rooms in the back block (2 bedrooms and a living room and bathroom) and also at the front block there are 2 bedroom apartments on the top floor .
You mention about road noise at the Little Prince but the village is only small and you probably won't even hear any traffic noise no matter where you stay.
Tereza is up hill from the village whereas Little Prince is on the flat.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 02:23:00 AM »
I was merely pointing out that Little Prince is almost directly opposite Silver Star. Room 109's balcony is like the Royal Box. It is thus possible to get a bottle of el-cheapo plonk from the supermarket and enjoy the full musical richness. Waving your arms from side to side is entirely voluntary, but does help to keep the more discerning mozzies away.

However, when you have had enough (music or vino, which ever comes first) - in my case is the first few notes of "My Way," which I loathe even more than David Cameron (if that's possible) - you have merely to close the doors and windows, and suddenly it's silent. As Tommy Cooper would said - just like that!

I would like to put on record (geddit?!) that I have nothing whatsoever against Jerry James. He sings songs that even I have heard of, and viewed from the palatial heights of Room 109 it's possible to see how professionally he works the crowd, sometimes drawing out choral singalongs that would make Gareth Malone proud. As another old fart who's still working, I'd like to send nothing but good wishes to Jerry.

Room 101's kitchen window looks out onto the back of the neighboring shops, and morning and evening an elderly lady comes out to water her plants on the hillside, sometimes teetering dangerously close to a 20 foot drop as she carries buckets across a plank bridge.

Room 109's kitchen window looks out onto the pool bar area. It's a fairly high window, but I'd recommend not having sex on the kitchen table unless you want to get up the YouTube rankings.

Room 101 features in my novelette "Digital Rites" which is reprinted in "The Mammoth Book of Best New Science Fiction #25" available here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Mammoth-Book-Best-Books/dp/1780338821/ref=pd_sim_b_1

:-)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 02:30:03 AM by Jimbo »

Offline geordie40

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 06:49:29 PM »
Well gone and done it, booked up Theresa's for August, the family rooms were all sold so gone for 2 twin rooms hopefully next to each other so we can keep an eye on my teenage daughters ;)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 01:34:42 AM »
You will be fine even if you don't get rooms next door to each other. Terezas is a nice family hotel and very friendly staff. What date have you booked, we go 30th August
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 11:38:56 PM by Jules »

Offline geordie40

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 08:38:59 PM »
We go on the 9th

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 11:39:57 PM »
You will have a great time and you will be made most welcome by the family

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni