Author Topic: Mathraki & Othoni Final Voyage for 2012  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Cerys

• Global Moderator
  • SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Mathraki & Othoni Final Voyage for 2012
« on: September 25, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »
For anyone and everyone lucky enough to be in the San Stefanos area this week, the last voyage to the two Diapontia Islands of Mathraki & Othoni will depart this Friday (28/9/12). The San Stefano Travel girls will be on board to ensure the last trip will be one to remember!! Boat departs from San Stefanos harbour at 09:30 sharp, tickets must be pre-booked. Call into the San Stefano Travel Office on the road to the beach for more information and to get your ticket now!

Offline richnsare

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Mathraki & Othoni Final Voyage for 2012
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »
Hi Cerys,

We cant make this one, back home again now, but I hope you have a great time. I also wanted to say thank you for a trip to Parga, Paxos and Anti Paxos that we booked with you a couple of weeks ago. It was a tiring day, but well worth it and very well organised throughout, even though the feeder coach driver was trying to do a formula 1 impression!!  ;)

I also managed to disprove the water proof message on my Rollux watch following the dip in the sea at Anti Paxos. The final straw came on the return flight to the UK when I tried to put it back by two hours and the whole of the winder mechanism came out and its not worked since. Mind you for 19 Euros I'm surprised it lasted that long  :)

Thanks again, we will return.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Mathraki & Othoni Final Voyage for 2012
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 01:27:55 AM »
Richnsare - I am sorry to say this you deserve all you get if you buy a Rollux.
Next time buy a Tomex or a Pulsuuur or maybe a Casia Digitul, I personally use a Secunda or my special Divers watch made by Tissit,
but my favourite watch is my Omegi Seamasta - same as James Bond wears - - - this is guaranteed for a depth of two feet, so I only swim on the surface.
I have never had a problem with this watch, although occasionally, I have to jump-start it from my car battery.

Not bad for £2.99 eh!!  - - - do you want the link - - - - -
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni