Author Topic: Thomas Cook advancwed passenger info  (Read 4754 times)

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Thomas Cook advancwed passenger info
« on: October 10, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has recently  travelled withTC, when I was looking at submitting our advanced  passenger information Corfu/Greece was not one of the places that appeared on the drop down list of countries that require this info, am I right in thinking that we do not need to supply this info for Greece/Corfu, when we last visited Corfu 2010 with Thomsons we did have to supply this info likewise when we visited Thassos 2011 and Crete this year, hope someone can enlighten me! We have booked flight and apartments independently for next year.

Also I noticed that you can print off your boarding pass but what I want to know is are we still able if we wish get our boarding pass in the traditional way at the airport when we check in, checking in online is of no advantage to us has we are always there early and have booked seats.

Any help will be much apprieciated. x

Offline Gill C

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Cook advancwed passenger info
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 06:18:25 PM »
Hello Lily
We have just returned form Skiathos and had to do an API with TC. You can check in online and get boarding pass but still have to queue to weigh luggage so didnt see any advantage when we were there.You can still check in as normal.

Offline katie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 12:13:09 PM »
Hi Lilly

A.P.I. was not required when we flew to Corfu with Thomas Cook in September.

Katie

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:28:29 PM »
Thanks Gill and Katie, it just seemed a bit odd to me that when we visited Thassos and Crete with Thomsons in the past 2 years we had to supply API but not for Corfu with Thomas Cook, hopefully it will be ok. Might try ringing them just to check. Thanks again.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni