Author Topic: flights from manchester  (Read 4162 times)

Offline julied

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
flights from manchester
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:43:07 PM »
Hi all

We have just returned from the most wonderful holiday at the Tsaros Appartments and thought
if the price was right we would return on the 5th October flying from Manchester.
When I look there are no flights from Manchester at all on that date but before I went on holiday
most of the apartments and hotels were still on the website. Admitted they were quite expensive
but I cannot believe that they have all been sold.
Do you think they were so expensive because Thomsons didnt want to put a flight on on that date
and hoped no-one would buy what do you think

Offline lilly

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: flights from manchester
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:25:12 PM »
Hi julied,

You could be right about Manchester flights. They still have rooms available at Tsaros plus other apartments in SS for your dates if you are prepared to fly from Leeds Bradford package holiday total price for two persons for one week  is £712 or from Birmingham £732 or you could book Tsaros hotel only with Thomsons,  it is coming in at £140 total for 2 persons for one week and then  you could possibly see if you can get cheaper flight with easy jet, easyjet flying out on 5th Oct for one week is total for 2 persons  £450 return or if you are going for 2 weeks returning on the 19th then the price is £432 total for 2 persons return but you would have to factor your luggage and transfers into the price with this option.

Tsaros is not available for 2 weeks duration on your dates but Barras apartments at £308 is available SC  for 2 persons or Thomas Bay HB £448 for 2 persons. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 02:54:09 PM by lilly »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni