Author Topic: Fedra Mare  (Read 9627 times)

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Fedra Mare
« on: August 12, 2012, 01:33:50 PM »
Just wanted to put on this forum how wonderful I thought the Fedra Mare was. The perfect place to stay with the perfect hosts - am gutted that it is already booked up for height of season next year but can totally understand why.
As a special bonus - loved Hari's breakfasts - a perfect start to the day in beautiful Agios Stefanos - have now got the post holiday blues.............

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Fedra Mare
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
 Hi debra, just back from SS.we called in Fedra Mare one evening to take a look as we was looking for a place for next year.
was very chic and was greeted by a very friendly girl behind the bar.we had a long talk and have all the info we need.
just one thing, we only need a studio and they are on the pool level next to the bar, would you have much privacey there?Not that we want to be shut away from everybody.
Also a very reasonable price i think.

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:58:18 PM »
Hi Rilo 57

Our son had an apartment but Hari showed us around one of the studios and I loved it.  Unlike the apartmentsd there wasn't a bath but a lovely shower cubicle and very roomy indeed.  I would definitely stay in one - don't think the proximity to the pool would be much of a problem, the pool was very quiet and peaceful.  I didn't ask how much they were - did you get prices?  Am very sad that i can't get in at late July/beg of AUG 2013 as we all really fell for everything about the place.  Spotless.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 04:37:48 AM »
I think the price was very competitive but I didn't write it down this year, just contact them and ask - Apartments are really nice as are the studios,
just as Rilo say's - no problem by the pool.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Debbiep

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:52:03 AM »
Hi Debra
I've got the holiday blues too.
Had a look at the apartments that are part of of the Fantasea Hotel just before we left on Friday. Just a little biit up from the Christinas. Very nice! Double and single bed, Nice bathroom and a fairly big kitchen area with small dining table and a very big patio area.
Very good price too.
Hmm finding it hard to get back into the daily routine of everyday life and what do you wear???
Was good to meet you

Deborah (Debbie P)
xx

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 04:20:30 PM »
Oh Hi Debbie

Great to 'see' you on here!!!

Just keep wearing the fitflops!  Love to Trevor.  I'll pm you my details - would be great to keep intouch.

deb (ra) 

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 10:18:08 PM »
 Hi debra..price for studio  2 weeks july, aug   550
                             apartment   1,000

Offline Bristle Boy

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 10:18:16 PM »
Hi debra, just back from SS.we called in Fedra Mare one evening to take a look as we was looking for a place for next year.
was very chic and was greeted by a very friendly girl behind the bar.we had a long talk and have all the info we need.
just one thing, we only need a studio and they are on the pool level next to the bar, would you have much privacey there?Not that we want to be shut away from everybody.
Also a very reasonable price i think.

Hi my wife and I stayed at Fedra Mare in June 2010 and were in one of the studios next to the bar.
It was superb and we didn't really notice any privacy issues.
A wonderful place to stay and if you've been into the village for an evening meal and don't really fancy staying in the village late, Hari and Dimitri are great hosts back at the FM bar.
One day we'll be back - maybe next year.

Offline Andy7

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »
We have stayed at the Fedra mare twice and both times were excellent, the apartments are of a very high standard and we love the curtain on the balcony which is a nice 'delfino blue' touch!

Fedra mare only has about 8 apartments and with a large pool there is always plenty of room for a swim.

Staying at the Fedra mare again in October....can't wait!

Andy

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 11:49:28 PM »
Lucky you Andy7

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni