Author Topic: OMG  (Read 13293 times)

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: OMG
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 12:53:51 AM »
We plan to get married in san stef in 2 years

Got engaged there this year.

Plan to be a small family ceremony, just us and parents.

How stressful ?   ??? ??? ??? ???

We got married earlier this year in SS. Over 30 guests. Sally helped us from start to finish was a pleasure to work with. There was absolutely no stress involved compared to a uk wedding. Just choose your location, colour schemes etc and leave the rest to Sally Noula and Cerys.

We basically chose our menu, cake, venue and colours and they organised the rest (with our input of course).

Whether it is a small ceremony or a large extravagant ceremony you are after, Sally will take of you from start to finish.

Filling out a few documents really shouldn't be stressfull and can all be done in good time prior to even setting foot in Corfu.

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 11:18:30 AM »
D&G your not wrong there it took me 2 years to organise my first wedding,the reason i think it has been so stressful this week is cos i had lost all my documents ie;birth certificates,decree absolute,change of name deeds,the marraige proposal was sprung on me last week and we were already booked up to go to ss in 9 weeks time,having to go to all the different offices to get replacements,didnt think i would manage it all in time but now its all done and i can relax  ;D

Offline Soulie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;0/st/20111113/e/1st+hol+to+San+Stef/dt/5/k/87d5/event.png[/img]
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 05:50:12 PM »
Thats a man for you.... all he had to do was ask you and hey presto its sorted.....  ;D

Only joking, I hope you have a wonderful wedding and everything is great for you Lisa.

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 08:41:05 PM »
thankyou soulie,looking forward to it now  :)

Offline aledjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 07:10:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D   You lucky girl....thats lovely, you will have a wonderful wedding were ever you end up  ;D ;D ;D

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni