Author Topic: Message for Cery's at San Stef Travel  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Tredegar Boy

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Message for Cery's at San Stef Travel
« on: July 18, 2012, 11:42:19 PM »
Hi Cerys

Returned from San Stef on Monday and was reading July's edition of The Voice, a South East Wales entertainment magazine, whilst waiting for my Indian take-out and there's an article about whether members of the public are looking forward to the Olympics or not and one of the interviewees is you. The article says that you live in Abergavenny and won't be watching the games. There's no mention of Corfu or Greece but I'm 100% sure its you - unless there's another Cerys Roberts. You may want to get a member of your family to save a copy.

In the same magazine there's a photo on the inside page advertising the Indian Cottage in Penhow and I'm in that with my family out for my sons birthday back in March (I'm the bald guy with glasses on the far right).

I came into your office last week to exchange money and get some info on trips. Again I was the big bald Welsh guy with glasses. Mind you there were a lot of big bald guys around so you may not recall.

It's a small world.

Yammas     ;D

When God created Wales he was just showing off

Offline Cerys

• Global Moderator
  • SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Message for Cery's at San Stef Travel
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 02:17:56 PM »
Hi eagle eyed Tredegar Boy, yes it is indeed me featured in the article. They caught me as I was rushing through Newport one day and asked for an interview. Of course I obliged! I explained to them that I work on a small Greek island called Corfu and that I would not be watching the Olympics as it takes place in the height of the holiday season. As they didn't mention any of this I wonder what they did mention!!? Thanks for letting me know that I was featured.
Kind regards.
Cerys.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni