Author Topic: Just back with a quick review  (Read 50181 times)

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Just back with a quick review
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 11:30:02 PM »
God - you're so impatient, Gav!

I was going to do a pretty web page for this, but as you're so eager, here's a quick pic (Natasha on the left, me in the middle, and Irina on the right):

http://www.melissiapps.co.uk/jim/BILD0251.JPG

Give us the lowdown on Natasha and Irina, who are they? I know I take the p--- out of them occasionally PM me if necessary.

Offline Big Boris

• Suave Boris in the Naughties
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »
Heh, heh, Bimbo yoo young rascal. My girls have chnaged a liittle.

Very pleasd you made it to Hotel Fisanka, - old Albanian word for 'sex mad babe-fest'.

Love toy you all,

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 04:27:26 PM »
jules,what does roy do with the marmite????? intrigued! ???

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 04:40:52 PM »
Give us the lowdown on Natasha and Irina, who are they?

They're a very intelligent pair of independent-minded Ukrainian women who live together in a turbulent but passionate relationship. Natasha is a poet, amongst other things, and Irina is an academic at the University of Kiev. Irina's English is excellent. They enjoy the forum, but don't post as much as they used to because they've been very busy. They say that Boris is a fictional character, but they enjoy the fun. Lovely people.

Offline loftyscot

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 04:45:30 PM »
Sounds like you had a great holiday Jimbo. Has Gillie got her Large Hydron Collider out to discover a 3 week bargain at the end of season?

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 05:02:24 PM »
Actually, it's Large Hadron Collider - the most complex and successful machine ever built - but, yes, she has deployed it to examine the collision debris in the Thomsonian Ag Stef Domain, and we await results with interest. Occasionally, Thomsonian events occur in which very small particles of cost pop up - these are called NB,BN (No Brainer, Book Now) events. The pages of Nature, Scientific American, and New Scientist were filled with the remarkable "Three Weeks For £380 And Then £30 Off" anomaly last autumn. Of course, Gillie has a science degree (like Spiros at Nafsika) and is well-equipped to analyse the data and spot a five sigma event. Me - I'm just a quiet Secondary Modern boy who stays out of the limelight, sits back, and wonders at the brilliance of spotting must-have deals. 

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »
Looking forward to seeing you both at another Ari BBQ at ours you know the location and so many thanks for the spices so well received we have many curry nights planned for the  winter veg slowly slowly harvested from garden & going into the freezer, xxx

Offline Sellsy

• SanStef FANATIC
  • Cardiac hill, it really is worth it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2012, 01:41:24 AM »
Glad you had a great holiday Jimbo, thanks for the updates.

Just wondering if the meeting  board ever got off the ground at Glens bar ? I've actually never been in there!

Seems like its worth a visit with or without meeting up options.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2012, 02:24:11 AM »
Met with Tony, Linda and the others at Mango. Never did make it to Aquarius. Sorry, Glenn!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2012, 02:29:47 AM »
Enjoyed the meet - good lunch & good conversation
repeated for dinner and drinks as well in the Nafsika

Thanks - hope you and Gillie are both well!
Tony & Linda
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2012, 11:03:28 PM »
Well arrived back safe and sound after another two fantastic weeks at the Nafsica the food was amazing again and the staff are brilliant loved Stefanos at breakfast always happy and smiling with his singing tea for two two for tea ha ha!Chris and Vassillis service at night was brilliant and Cleo on the bar so friendly and Speros asking if I was okay everyday.I love the old part of the village so quiet with me not being too mobile just the beach and back in the heat of the day and a saunter into the village at night but as soon as the many "ARTISTS"started to perform around 10 time for a quick exit can't believe how many bars have acts on this year when they all start you can't have a coversation.Many thanks to Spiros at Mistral for all the lovely lunches and free drinks will miss it if it doesn't open next year said it's very quiet and my lovely guys at Bar38 George and Yiannis for my kisses oh and cocktails roll on next year and last but not least meeting Jim and Gillie loved putting a face to all his brilliant comments he writes also met Robtc who was enjoying his holiday at the Nafsica.One last thing thankyou to the lovely Cerys at San Stefanos Travel for arranging our transfers it made things so much easier for me Yammas to you all 8)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 12:14:03 AM »
Glad you got home safely. You were Golden Girl when we left, so after another 5 days you must be Bronzed Beyond Belief. Carry that lovely healing sun with you and get better and better! Love from G and me, and to Tony as well.

Offline dibully

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 12:44:11 AM »
Cheers Jim hope our paths cross again soon love to Gillie

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 01:36:44 AM »
Good Picture of Natasha & Irina, you get all the good jobs - - and I think I detect a Scottish lilt in Boris's accent!! LOL

Lovely to meet all you good people this year - thanks again to all of you!!
Tony & Linda
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Big Boris

• Suave Boris in the Naughties
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 03:39:55 PM »
Ho, ho Tonykok, when I meat Tash I have 'tilt in my kilt'

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni