Author Topic: Bus  (Read 7418 times)

Offline sunshinegirl

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Bus
« on: July 05, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »
Hi this will be our third time in San Stefanos but was just wanting to know can you get a bus from outside Barras as I know the bus stops there that goes to Corfu Town.  I dont want to go to Corfu Town but would like to maybe go to Sidari or Roda as we havent been there and dont want to hire a car or bike. So what I want to know is does the bus that goes to Corfu Town stop at these places or indeed other places so we could go to have a look round or does it go straight into Corfu Town.  If so does anyone know the times there and back Thanks

Offline Richard/Jackie/Nathan

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Bus
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 07:07:32 PM »
It goes to Sidari but not Roda.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 03:18:29 PM »
You could change at Sidari there is a bus that goes along the North coast, Roda, Acharavi, St. Spyridon and onto Kassiopi. If you google KTEL you can see the timetables for all buses throughout Corfu.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 01:29:44 AM »
That's very handy - Thanks Lesley - also lovely to meet you last week!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline sunshinegirl

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »
Hi thanks for the replies. 

Lesley I have had a look at the timetable and have put a link here to it http://www.ktelkerkyras.gr/?module=default&pages_id=7&lang=el

It tellsyou where they depart from/to but doesnt give you a route where the bus stops inbetween.  I presume looking at the timetable if we got the 0905 from AG to Corfu Town it  would arrive in Sidari at 0925 as that is the time that the bus departs from Sidari to Corfu Town. Dont know what times though that it would return as the timetable only give you the times from Corfu back again. dont know if anyone knows the stop off points and back.  We just wanted to see the other places which are nearby.  thanks

Offline lizzie

• SanStef Addict
  • hair by Patricia - San Stefanos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 11:00:59 AM »

The driver will stop anywhere for you - just remember the time leaving town is 2pm
LIZZIE

Offline sunshinegirl

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »
Thanks Lizzie - will give it a try but may also decide to hire a car for a day or two

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni