Author Topic: Bumbags: Naff or Neccesary  (Read 52545 times)

don

Re: Bumbags: Naff or Neccesary
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 11:15:27 PM »
Right 7 - seven years ago. Now found loon pants. TRENDY !!!     lol

Offline aligarter

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 12:23:17 AM »
why do they call them bum bags as everyone i see including myself when i use one wear them with the bag normally on the hip or front.

They are ideal if sightseeing all day as you dont forget to pick them up when you stop to take some pics etc, does it matter if they are naff or not its being practical thats really counts after all.

don

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 01:05:06 AM »
why do they call them bum bags as everyone i see including myself when i use one wear them with the bag normally on the hip or front.

They are ideal if sightseeing all day as you dont forget to pick them up when you stop to take some pics etc, does it matter if they are naff or not its being practical thats really counts after all.

[Only having a laugh at Bob, well having a wee bit of a jocular thread. Yes, they are useful. But worn over the shoulder with the bag tucked in the armhole. Smells as good as it looks. lol

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 01:52:03 AM »
Don I am suprised that you don't have a designer one !!!!!!!

At least Bum Bag sounds better than what the Americans call them :o :o

Sue

Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

don

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 10:59:56 PM »
Well Sue what do the yanks call them? I don't do designer gear unless you count George. lol

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2008, 11:37:28 PM »
Funny Packs  Don ( not too sure about the correct spelling though) ::) ::) ::)
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

don

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 12:14:46 AM »

I think the second letters an A dearie!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009, 05:10:47 AM »

I think the second letters an A dearie!
I thought they sold those in chemists!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009, 02:08:31 PM »
I'm sorry! but Bumbags should be banned, in all forms, wether they be worn around the waist, or the shoulder! I have to admit to wearing one in Zante many years ago, but when I see the photo's I think to myself.......NO!! Tourists who wear black sox with Sandals, should also be banned!! lol  ;) :P 8)

Offline peter

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »
i just get the wife to carry everything for me ;D lol

don

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »
I'm sorry! but Bumbags should be banned, in all forms, wether they be worn around the waist, or the shoulder! I have to admit to wearing one in Zante many years ago, but when I see the photo's I think to myself.......NO!! Tourists who wear black sox with Sandals, should also be banned!! lol  ;) :P 8)

Have to disagree.......... Like Speedo wearers  who should be hung - so the girls say........ Sandal with Sock wearers should be executed forthwith!! Even worse is shoes you would wear for work being worn with shorts and socks.

Turbans should be banned TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 12:11:26 AM »

Have to disagree.......... Like Speedo wearers  who should be hung - so the girls say........ Sandal with Sock wearers should be executed forthwith!! Even worse is shoes you would wear for work being worn with shorts and socks.

I think he needs the turban to stop the top of his head from burning - may be give him a dispensation on those grounds  ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 03:00:39 AM »

I think he needs the turban to stop the top of his head from burning - may be give him a dispensation on those grounds  ;)
Don't worry - it's burned and gone!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 09:30:14 AM »

Don't worry - it's burned and gone!!
Hurray ;D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 09:43:46 AM »
Turbanated at last................. Now for the Speedos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni